Has Atari Anniversary Edition been put on console at all?

I have this title on PC and was just wondering if this ever came
out as a console title?

x-no-archive: yes

Kissing Lettuce wrote:

<snip>

i'm sorry but this is a pc game group
we really don't care about consoles
what we use to play games is the pc
so please check possible console groups that your usenet
server carries and put this question to them
lets keep this group console free
its the pc our exclusive love

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

> its the pc our exclusive love

Do you get intimate with your PC?

shawk

"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> Kissing Lettuce wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> i'm sorry but this is a pc game group
> we really don't care about consoles
> what we use to play games is the pc
> so please check possible console groups that your usenet
> server carries and put this question to them
> lets keep this group console free
> its the pc our exclusive love

It also says this is an IBM pc games group. Your PC IBM?

KL is a regular here and while he perhaps ought to have put (OT) in his
heading I'd answer his question if I knew the answer. Sorry KL - I dont.

Thusly "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> Spake Unto All:

>"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Kissing Lettuce wrote:
<snip>

>KL is a regular here and while he perhaps ought to have put (OT) in his
>heading I'd answer his question if I knew the answer. Sorry KL - I dont.

There is an old usenet saying: "Do not go between the psychotic and
the troll, lest you might be confused with either".

shawk

"Mean_Chlorine" <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Thusly "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> Spake Unto All:
>

>>"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Kissing Lettuce wrote:
> <snip>
>
>>KL is a regular here and while he perhaps ought to have put (OT) in his
>>heading I'd answer his question if I knew the answer. Sorry KL - I dont.
>
> There is an old usenet saying: "Do not go between the psychotic and
> the troll, lest you might be confused with either".

That is so. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm now writing 100 times 'must not bite' 'must not bite' 'must not bite'

Mean_Chlorine wrote:

> Thusly "Shawk" <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> Spake Unto All:
>

> >"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Kissing Lettuce wrote:
> <snip>
>
> >KL is a regular here and while he perhaps ought to have put (OT) in his
> >heading I'd answer his question if I knew the answer. Sorry KL - I dont.
>
> There is an old usenet saying: "Do not go between the psychotic and
> the troll, lest you might be confused with either".

Hold one one moment here I've done no trolling in here
and been well behaved...... Exactly who were you referring to?

"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> Kissing Lettuce wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> i'm sorry but this is a pc game group
> we really don't care about consoles
> what we use to play games is the pc
> so please check possible console groups that your usenet
> server carries and put this question to them
> lets keep this group console free
> its the pc our exclusive love

But we do care about your insane anti-steam rants?
I suspect that you are the last one that anyone wants as the group's net cop.

"Kissing Lettuce" <sittingbythepool@internode.on.net> wrote in message
>I have this title on PC and was just wondering if this ever came
> out as a console title?

Yes, it has appeared on the PS2 and the Xbox.