warcraft3

Jim

ive lost the serial # for my wc3 disc. e-mailed blizzard and have had no
reply so far, anyone out there got one please

x-no-archive: yes

jim wrote:

<snip illegal request>

no sir, nobody will give you their own serial number
that's piracy, that's illegal, that's damaging pc games

warcraft3 is already at budget level low prices
simply buy a new copy at your local store and next time be
more carefull with how and were you keep your own pc games

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

"jim" <trout@bigpond.com> once tried to test me with:

> ive lost the serial # for my wc3 disc. e-mailed blizzard and have had no
> reply so far, anyone out there got one please

PL345E-D0N7P1-R47EG4-M3ZTHX

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

On 16 Aug 2005 00:37:55 GMT, Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:

>"jim" <trout@bigpond.com> once tried to test me with:
>
>> ive lost the serial # for my wc3 disc. e-mailed blizzard and have had no
>> reply so far, anyone out there got one please
>
>PL345E-D0N7P1-R47EG4-M3ZTHX

LMAO - that's a good one Knight!

toadie