Motorola v710

Anyone using this phone? Verizon is offering it as a Bluetooth phone and its
the only one available.
4 answers Last reply
More about motorola v710

    STAY AWAY from it. It is not a good phone *YET*.

    Bluetooth is crippled, volume in the earpiece is very low and the camera's
    appear to be installed crooked and take off kilter pics. I would hold off
    on getting this phone...I took mine back the same day I got it because of
    the above mentioned bugs.

    tonyny44@aol.com (Tonyny44) wrote in

    > Anyone using this phone? Verizon is offering it as a Bluetooth phone
    > and its the only one available.

    I've had it 1 week and like it! It replaced my Startac (which is not an
    easy phone to happily replace)-
    Pros: Excellent reception, voice quality, speakerphone
    Lots of "fun" features; camera overall is good (outside pics very good &
    inside pics fair);
    Have not yet used bluetooth ... a software upgrade is supposed to be
    released to correct current bluetooth issues;

    If you're looking for a very good *phone*, give it a try!

    I just got mine. I haven't found ANY of these problems. I use a Jabra
    BT200 bluetooth headset with it and it works flawlessly, including more
    volume than I can tolerate (and I play music REAL loud- ask my wife).

    So far, I am more excited about this phone than I thought I would be (and
    I'm not interested in a camera phone, but I do want to add that, in my phone
    at least, the pictures frame and shoot correctly - maybe I got one with the
    "fixes" already?).

    The voice recognition system, in conjunction with the bluetooth headset, is
    a real exciting piece of technology. I can wear my phone on my belt clip
    even while driving and make and receive calls without touching the phone.

    Perhaps production of these is inconsistent, but, mine at least, is working
    just fine.

    I do have one minor complaint. I set up a "Banner". It does not always
    appear on the screen where it should be. I'd bet I'll figure it out after
    awhile.

    Try one out. You can always return it like Edgar did if you think I'm wrong
    and he's right.

    "Edgar" <edgar@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > STAY AWAY from it. It is not a good phone *YET*.
    >
    > Bluetooth is crippled, volume in the earpiece is very low and the camera's
    > appear to be installed crooked and take off kilter pics. I would hold off
    > on getting this phone...I took mine back the same day I got it because of
    > the above mentioned bugs.
    >
    > "Tonyny44" <tonyny44@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyone using this phone? Verizon is offering it as a Bluetooth phone and
    > its
    > > the only one available.

    >Have not yet used bluetooth ... a software upgrade is supposed to be
    >released to correct current bluetooth issues;

    Got it and it works like a charm. Works seemless with the Chrysler u connect.
    Of course the dopes at Verizon charged me for 2 phones when I only ordered 1,
    but the phone itself is great.

Motorola Phones Verizon