I need help!

catmuf

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
Hello, Does anyone knows if ASUS DSL-N12U B1 supports DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) ??? I need help because I need to setup my 5 cameras to watch my house when Im outside of my country on holidays! Link: http://www.asus.com/Networks/ADSL_Modem_Routers/DSLN12U_B1/

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

Your best bet is to go into the router settings and check for yourself. Press your Windows key and R together then in the Open box, type

cmd /k ipconfig /all

including the spaces, then press Enter. Note the Default gateway - possibly similar to 192.168.0.1 - then type that into the URL bar of your browser and log in to get to the settings,. The handbook should help with the log in details.

So long as you can find the facility to handle a dynamic DNS - and I'll be very surprised if you can't - you then need to find out if your service provider can allow it. Next, you have to find a DDNS supplier - don't pay too much, it's not that valuable a service. Google is your best friend there.

catmuf

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
Thanks, but unfortunately I couldn´t find the DDNS on my Configuration of my router. Is there any routers that supports DDNS, Gateway, NAT, DMZ and Virtual server? Firstly, the most important that I need is a wireless N , that supports ADSL2+ and ANNEX A mode.