Problem with data transfer

Last response: in Brands
August 19, 2004 12:25:04 PM

Hello!

Recently I bought USB data cable+ Mobile Phone Tool to transfer data from
mobile phone on my computer. But I have problem when try to transfer a
pictures.

I get next error message:

--

Error on line 165 position 23

--

Semi colon was expected

--

On my phone I have 165 pictures like is the number of error line.

I can't find solution for this problem. Already rename all picture files and
give them a name like 1, 2.....165.

I don't have any space in my file name or any of special character.

Also I made update the software from your web page.

Please could you help me?

--

With regards,

Milica

More about : problem data transfer

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 3:25:29 AM

<<Recently I bought USB data cable+ Mobile Phone Tool to transfer data from
mobile phone on my computer. But I have problem when try to transfer a
pictures.

I get next error message:

--

Error on line 165 position 23

--

Semi colon was expected

--

On my phone I have 165 pictures like is the number of error line.

I can't find solution for this problem. Already rename all picture files and
give them a name like 1, 2.....165.>>

I'm afraid you'll have to rename the pictures again. This time you must
make sure to use only letters and numbers (i.e. no special characters or
spaces) in the names. For good measure you might want to limit each name to
8 characters (8.3 format) but I'm not sure if that part is necessary. I did
both
and it solved the problem. I still can't backup or sync my date between the
phone and the computer (I could if I removed all the pictures entirely but I
don't want to do that again) but I can now access the pictures folder on the
phone and copy them over to the computer.

Lee