Problem with data transfer

Hello!

Recently I bought USB data cable+ Mobile Phone Tool to transfer data from
mobile phone on my computer. But I have problem when try to transfer a
pictures.

I get next error message:

--

Error on line 165 position 23

--

Semi colon was expected

--

On my phone I have 165 pictures like is the number of error line.

I can't find solution for this problem. Already rename all picture files and
give them a name like 1, 2.....165.

I don't have any space in my file name or any of special character.

Also I made update the software from your web page.

Please could you help me?

--

With regards,

Milica
1 answer Last reply
More about problem data transfer

    <<Recently I bought USB data cable+ Mobile Phone Tool to transfer data from
    mobile phone on my computer. But I have problem when try to transfer a
    pictures.

    I get next error message:

    --

    Error on line 165 position 23

    --

    Semi colon was expected

    --

    On my phone I have 165 pictures like is the number of error line.

    I can't find solution for this problem. Already rename all picture files and
    give them a name like 1, 2.....165.>>

    I'm afraid you'll have to rename the pictures again. This time you must
    make sure to use only letters and numbers (i.e. no special characters or
    spaces) in the names. For good measure you might want to limit each name to
    8 characters (8.3 format) but I'm not sure if that part is necessary. I did
    both
    and it solved the problem. I still can't backup or sync my date between the
    phone and the computer (I could if I removed all the pictures entirely but I
    don't want to do that again) but I can now access the pictures folder on the
    phone and copy them over to the computer.

    Lee

Motorola Phones