Green Screen filming is the Future in Gaming

The Future in Gaming looks Like Not Only will It cost an enormous
amount of money to make games, but innovation and original ideas will
be pushing the next generation of gaming. Already Future Games are
going to have Actual actors on a Green Screen set within the game, not
just cutscenes, but In game with you as you are playing. It Will Look
like a movie but you will be able to control your characters actions.
I Saw this technology advertized for A Future racing game. It really
was amazing!

Andrew

On 21 Aug 2005 23:58:58 -0700, SamuelF566@gmail.com wrote:

>The Future in Gaming looks Like Not Only will It cost an enormous
>amount of money to make games, but innovation and original ideas will
>be pushing the next generation of gaming. Already Future Games are
>going to have Actual actors on a Green Screen set within the game, not
>just cutscenes, but In game with you as you are playing. It Will Look
>like a movie but you will be able to control your characters actions.
>I Saw this technology advertized for A Future racing game. It really
>was amazing!

Newsflash (with random capitalisation in the style of the OP): They
have been Doing this for Years.

Side note: The gaming Industry is Bigger than the Movie industry, they
can Afford to spend an Enormous amount of Money.

Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote:
>On 21 Aug 2005 23:58:58 -0700, SamuelF566@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>The Future in Gaming looks Like Not Only will It cost an enormous
>>amount of money to make games, but innovation and original ideas will
>>be pushing the next generation of gaming. Already Future Games are
>>going to have Actual actors on a Green Screen set within the game, not
>>just cutscenes, but In game with you as you are playing. It Will Look
>>like a movie but you will be able to control your characters actions.
>>I Saw this technology advertized for A Future racing game. It really
>>was amazing!
>
>Newsflash (with random capitalisation in the style of the OP): They
>have been Doing this for Years.
>
>Side note: The gaming Industry is Bigger than the Movie industry, they
>can Afford to spend an Enormous amount of Money.

Stop replying to trolls noob.

Green screen technology is new for video games though... although the
technology has been around for years its been only used in movies. Need
for speed Most wanted for XBOX 360 Will be a first to use it for
games...

SamuelF566@gmail.com wrote:
>Green screen technology is new for video games though... although the
>technology has been around for years its been only used in movies. Need
>for speed Most wanted for XBOX 360 Will be a first to use it for
>games...

Didn't we already indicate that we were not falling for your troll? Move
on.