comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.half-life

x-no-archive: yes

don't forget to SECURE your half-life steam free copy

all the steam fanatics are very quiet about this
the steam fanatics don't want to talk about this at all
they are trying to hide this the best way possible

original half-life will stop being sold in retail stores at
the end of the month, a week from now
and isn't this a very important fact?
yes it is
but why are the steam fanatics so quiet about this?
the answer is very simple
the current original half-life retail version sold by vivendi
is STEAM FREE
yes it's not infected by steam
you can play it completely freely full of joy and freedom
and it remains your only chance to play a valve game steam free
but this for the steam fanatics is SACRILEGE! HERESY
for the steam worshipers there cannot be a single valve game
still selling without steam! steam has to be present in every
single pc game title and pc gamer computer
steam has to impregnate everything in pc games so the last
pure steam free copies of hl must be taken out of the market
that's why they are so silent and don't want anyone to know
about this
so what i say to every single pc gamer out there that still
does not own original half-life steam free is to buy it now
so before its gone SECURE your half-life steam free copy!
secure the possibility of playing a classic without being
forced to accept steam and be enslaved by valve
secure your own freedom!

two months ago when i first read about vivendi stop selling
valve games i immediately secured my own personal copy of hl
steam free retail version
i perfectly remember at the time all the steam fanatics were
so mad cause now i'm able to play hl steam free
steam worshipers can't stand pc gamers being able to play
and not having steam present and controlling

and i had a great idea
why not buy the remaining stock of half-life steam free so
we can secure it for future generations
new pc gamers will come and will want to play half-life so
as a public service why not keep some copies for them so
when they decide to buy we can sell hl steam free so they
don't need to be infected by steam
lets save all the thousands of units that will probably be
destroyed next month if they are not bought
those thousands of hl steam free copies still have a very
important mission, the mission is letting future generations
know what it is to play a steam free game
lets preserve for the future what is an example of freedom
in pc games

i think business wise its a great idea
i bet in a years time this half-life steam free retail version
will be one of the most hot items selling in ebay
everyone will be looking to find steam free valve games
so we will be able to supply them
we will be able to supply them not only a game but freedom
itself!
buy half-life steam free retail version for yourself
buy half-life steam free retail version for your friends
buy half-life steam free retail version to resell
but we can't let any single unit of half-life steam free
retail version not be bought and left without a owner and
be destroyed
long live pc games STEAM FREE!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

"steamKILLER" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> don't forget to SECURE your half-life steam free copy
>
> all the steam fanatics are very quiet about this

STEAM is awesome. I am glad I got this perk for using it