sound forge 7 batch converter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a long time user of Sound Forge 4.5 and am finally looking to
upgrade, but I hear the newer Sony versions don't have the batch
converter? I use this feature all the time. I looked around Sony's
site and found a separate batch converter for 6.0, but not for Sound
Forge 7. Why was this useful utility taken out of Sound Forge and will
it be available separately for version 7 ?

"Mad Scientist Jr" <usenet_daughter@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am a long time user of Sound Forge 4.5 and am finally looking to
> upgrade, but I hear the newer Sony versions don't have the batch
> converter? I use this feature all the time. I looked around Sony's
> site and found a separate batch converter for 6.0, but not for Sound
> Forge 7. Why was this useful utility taken out of Sound Forge and will
> it be available separately for version 7 ?

Batch converter (V5 V6 or whatever) is a stand-alone application. You
just run it and all your DX plugins are available for batching.

geoff