Half Life Source on Steam

How can I get half life source? I wanted to buy/get it over steam but
when I click purchasing options it tells me I can't have it because I
have already bought HL2.

<alfi286@aol.com> wrote in message
> How can I get half life source? I wanted to buy/get it over steam but
> when I click purchasing options it tells me I can't have it because I
> have already bought HL2.

Check the forums in http://www.steampowered.com/
Also, fire off an email to Tech Support.

Baked

On 23 Aug 2005 09:57:38 -0700, alfi286@aol.com wrote:

>How can I get half life source? I wanted to buy/get it over steam but
>when I click purchasing options it tells me I can't have it because I
>have already bought HL2.

I think you had to buy the higher priced package when you bought HL2
(silver or gold or somesuch).