Latest P280 Firmware

Hi, can anyone please tell me the latest firmware version for the P280?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about latest p280 firmware

    Jit Sandstrom <cool@can.ca> wrote in news:o3bVc.438916$rCA1.242021
    @news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

    > Hi, can anyone please tell me the latest firmware version for the P280?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Actually, I think I just realized I have a P280i. I just got the phone
    today but I was told it was a P280. I have blue backlighting and I've read
    that the P280i had the blue instead of regular.

    Are there any other major differences? I wanna be sure I have a P280i.
    Anyone know the latest firmware for this one?

    In article <lrdVc.589$Yzm.14@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>,
    Jit Sandstrom <cool@can.ca> wrote:
    >Jit Sandstrom <cool@can.ca> wrote in news:o3bVc.438916$rCA1.242021
    >@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:
    >
    >> Hi, can anyone please tell me the latest firmware version for the P280?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    >Actually, I think I just realized I have a P280i. I just got the phone
    >today but I was told it was a P280. I have blue backlighting and I've read
    >that the P280i had the blue instead of regular.

    It's a 280i. (Not P280i - a US carrier-branded version of this phone never
    existed).

    >Are there any other major differences? I wanna be sure I have a P280i.

    Better display, more flexible and user-friendly menus, bigger phonebook,
    MMS receive, automatic band switching, and add-on Bluetooth capability
    (good luck trying to find the adaptor though) are the highlights as I
    remember them.

    >Anyone know the latest firmware for this one?

    Never saw any discussion of this, only the 280.

Motorola Firmware