Latest P280 Firmware

Last response: in Brands
August 20, 2004 3:52:52 AM

Hi, can anyone please tell me the latest firmware version for the P280?

Thanks.

More about : latest p280 firmware

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 6:34:57 AM

Jit Sandstrom <cool@can.ca> wrote in news:o 3bVc.438916$rCA1.242021
@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

> Hi, can anyone please tell me the latest firmware version for the P280?
>
> Thanks.

Actually, I think I just realized I have a P280i. I just got the phone
today but I was told it was a P280. I have blue backlighting and I've read
that the P280i had the blue instead of regular.

Are there any other major differences? I wanna be sure I have a P280i.
Anyone know the latest firmware for this one?
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 3:46:05 PM

In article <lrdVc.589$Yzm.14@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>,
Jit Sandstrom <cool@can.ca> wrote:
>Jit Sandstrom <cool@can.ca> wrote in news:o 3bVc.438916$rCA1.242021
>@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:
>
>> Hi, can anyone please tell me the latest firmware version for the P280?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>Actually, I think I just realized I have a P280i. I just got the phone
>today but I was told it was a P280. I have blue backlighting and I've read
>that the P280i had the blue instead of regular.

It's a 280i. (Not P280i - a US carrier-branded version of this phone never
existed).

>Are there any other major differences? I wanna be sure I have a P280i.

Better display, more flexible and user-friendly menus, bigger phonebook,
MMS receive, automatic band switching, and add-on Bluetooth capability
(good luck trying to find the adaptor though) are the highlights as I
remember them.

>Anyone know the latest firmware for this one?

Never saw any discussion of this, only the 280.
!