Running Wolfenstein on a Calculator

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/blog/16

"I thought that I've seen it all. But with the Internet nerds can
surpass themselves. Today I found out a version of Wolfenstein game for
TI-83/84 calculator from Texas Instruments. Huh, Wolfenstein running on
a calculator? Yes, you read it right and it seems to run just fine."

SG
--
File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

Highlandish wrote:

> how cool is that? of course with PSP's on the market, only those who are
> broke would use this as a replacement console, but can you imagine the
> dumbass in class who has trouble learning, so he uses his calc to play
> games in class instead.

I don't think learning problems are a prerequisite for goofin' off. :p

SG
--
Pants have two legs so we call them a pair of pants -- a shirt has two
sleeves, why don't we call it a pair of shirts?

Quoth The Raven: shegeek72 <sweepster@ev1.net> in
1124837163.347661.192260@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
> http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/blog/16
>
> "I thought that I've seen it all. But with the Internet nerds can
> surpass themselves. Today I found out a version of Wolfenstein game
> for TI-83/84 calculator from Texas Instruments. Huh, Wolfenstein
> running on a calculator? Yes, you read it right and it seems to run
> just fine."
>
> SG

how cool is that? of course with PSP's on the market, only those who are
broke would use this as a replacement console, but can you imagine the
dumbass in class who has trouble learning, so he uses his calc to play
games in class instead.

--
Happiness is not getting what you want - it's wanting what you have.

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

Highlandish wrote:
> Quoth The Raven: shegeek72 <sweepster@ev1.net> in
> 1124837163.347661.192260@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
>
>>http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/blog/16
>>
>>"I thought that I've seen it all. But with the Internet nerds can
>>surpass themselves. Today I found out a version of Wolfenstein game
>>for TI-83/84 calculator from Texas Instruments. Huh, Wolfenstein
>>running on a calculator? Yes, you read it right and it seems to run
>>just fine."
>>
>>SG
>

> how cool is that? of course with PSP's on the market, only those who are
> broke would use this as a replacement console, but can you imagine the
> dumbass in class who has trouble learning, so he uses his calc to play
> games in class instead.

Thats been the case since donkey years.

--
Walter Mitty
-

"Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>Quoth The Raven: shegeek72 <sweepster@ev1.net> in
>1124837163.347661.192260@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
>> http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/blog/16
>>
>> "I thought that I've seen it all. But with the Internet nerds can
>> surpass themselves. Today I found out a version of Wolfenstein game
>> for TI-83/84 calculator from Texas Instruments. Huh, Wolfenstein
>> running on a calculator? Yes, you read it right and it seems to run
>> just fine."
>>
>> SG
>
>how cool is that? of course with PSP's on the market, only those who are
>broke would use this as a replacement console, but can you imagine the
>dumbass in class who has trouble learning, so he uses his calc to play
>games in class instead.

Who didn't play racing games or scorched earth clones on their
calculator?

Quoth The Raven: shegeek72 <sweepster@ev1.net> in
1124875722.480456.294430@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
> Highlandish wrote:
>
>> how cool is that? of course with PSP's on the market, only those who
>> are broke would use this as a replacement console, but can you
>> imagine the dumbass in class who has trouble learning, so he uses
>> his calc to play games in class instead.
>
> I don't think learning problems are a prerequisite for goofin' off. :p
>
> SG

but goofing off stunts your learning :)

--
If the shoe fits, get another one just like it. - George Carlin

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

Quoth The Raven: Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> in
oakog1hroeclc3js0r95h4f91527bm7gc0@4ax.com
> "Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>> Quoth The Raven: shegeek72 <sweepster@ev1.net> in
>> 1124837163.347661.192260@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
>>> http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/blog/16
>>>
>>> "I thought that I've seen it all. But with the Internet nerds can
>>> surpass themselves. Today I found out a version of Wolfenstein game
>>> for TI-83/84 calculator from Texas Instruments. Huh, Wolfenstein
>>> running on a calculator? Yes, you read it right and it seems to run
>>> just fine."
>>>
>>> SG
>>
>> how cool is that? of course with PSP's on the market, only those who
>> are broke would use this as a replacement console, but can you
>> imagine the dumbass in class who has trouble learning, so he uses
>> his calc to play games in class instead.
>
> Who didn't play racing games or scorched earth clones on their
> calculator?

i wasnt allowed to use one untill i was 15

--
I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others, they are
more screwed up than you think.

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me