v600 help please???

Last response: in Brands
August 22, 2004 11:47:10 PM

Hello all
I have a v600 and have two questions:

First off the little gif type pictures (angry, kisses etc) I cannot attach
them to MMS msgs etc, do I need to move them? If I try to add them to a msg
by going to "Insert, then Picture" and scroll through Icannot see them - any
ideas?

Secondly I have the latest version of mobile phone tools, PST and MidWay but
I cannot transfer games across - I know the phone's connected ok as I can
access the net thru my handset but I cannot transfer; all I keep getting is
the phone's not connected message. Like I say I know its connected because I
can transfer wallpapers, and ringtones but not games.

I know these a only a couple of trivial things but any advice is gratefully
accepted

Thanks in advance

Carl

More about : v600

August 24, 2004 6:06:39 AM

the little gifs go as SMS, not MMS. Alot less expensive.

--
Steve
"Carl Vicary" <carl.vicary@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hello all
> I have a v600 and have two questions:
>
> First off the little gif type pictures (angry, kisses etc) I cannot attach
> them to MMS msgs etc, do I need to move them? If I try to add them to a
> msg
> by going to "Insert, then Picture" and scroll through Icannot see them -
> any
> ideas?
>
> Secondly I have the latest version of mobile phone tools, PST and MidWay
> but
> I cannot transfer games across - I know the phone's connected ok as I can
> access the net thru my handset but I cannot transfer; all I keep getting
> is
> the phone's not connected message. Like I say I know its connected because
> can transfer wallpapers, and ringtones but not games.
>
> I know these a only a couple of trivial things but any advice is
> gratefully
> accepted
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Carl