v600 help please???

Hello all
I have a v600 and have two questions:

First off the little gif type pictures (angry, kisses etc) I cannot attach
them to MMS msgs etc, do I need to move them? If I try to add them to a msg
by going to "Insert, then Picture" and scroll through Icannot see them - any
ideas?

Secondly I have the latest version of mobile phone tools, PST and MidWay but
I cannot transfer games across - I know the phone's connected ok as I can
access the net thru my handset but I cannot transfer; all I keep getting is
the phone's not connected message. Like I say I know its connected because I
can transfer wallpapers, and ringtones but not games.

I know these a only a couple of trivial things but any advice is gratefully
accepted

Thanks in advance

Carl
2 answers Last reply
More about v600 please

    the little gifs go as SMS, not MMS. Alot less expensive.

    --
    Steve
    "Carl Vicary" <carl.vicary@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all
    > I have a v600 and have two questions:
    >
    > First off the little gif type pictures (angry, kisses etc) I cannot attach
    > them to MMS msgs etc, do I need to move them? If I try to add them to a
    > msg
    > by going to "Insert, then Picture" and scroll through Icannot see them -
    > any
    > ideas?
    >
    > Secondly I have the latest version of mobile phone tools, PST and MidWay
    > but
    > I cannot transfer games across - I know the phone's connected ok as I can
    > access the net thru my handset but I cannot transfer; all I keep getting
    > is
    > the phone's not connected message. Like I say I know its connected because
    > can transfer wallpapers, and ringtones but not games.
    >
    > I know these a only a couple of trivial things but any advice is
    > gratefully
    > accepted
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Carl

    Steve you are a star - Thanks :-)

    Steve wrote:
    > the little gifs go as SMS, not MMS. Alot less expensive.
    >
    >> Hello all
    >> I have a v600 and have two questions:
    >>
    >> First off the little gif type pictures (angry, kisses etc) I cannot
    >> attach them to MMS msgs etc, do I need to move them? If I try to
    >> add them to a msg
    >> by going to "Insert, then Picture" and scroll through Icannot see
    >> them - any
    >> ideas?
    >>
    >> Secondly I have the latest version of mobile phone tools, PST and
    >> MidWay but
    >> I cannot transfer games across - I know the phone's connected ok as
    >> I can access the net thru my handset but I cannot transfer; all I
    >> keep getting is
    >> the phone's not connected message. Like I say I know its connected
    >> because I
    >> can transfer wallpapers, and ringtones but not games.
    >>
    >> I know these a only a couple of trivial things but any advice is
    >> gratefully
    >> accepted
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Carl