Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, stops after Flyboys

After finishing the Flyboys part, it starting loading Tarawa, but then
dumps me back to the menu.

Is this a known bug on some systems? I tried replaying from my last
save on Flyboys, but it did the same thing. Rebooted, etc. Same.

Any suggestions?

> After finishing the Flyboys part, it starting loading Tarawa, but then
> dumps me back to the menu.
>
> Is this a known bug on some systems? I tried replaying from my last save on Flyboys, but it did the same thing. Rebooted, etc.
> Same.
>
> Any suggestions?

Is it fully updated? Mine is, on xp-h sr, old ti4600 with the latest driver. I never had that problem.
Alex

AAvK wrote:
>>After finishing the Flyboys part, it starting loading Tarawa, but then
>>dumps me back to the menu.
>>
>>Is this a known bug on some systems? I tried replaying from my last save on Flyboys, but it did the same thing. Rebooted, etc.
>>Same.
>>
>>Any suggestions?
>>

> Is it fully updated? Mine is, on xp-h sr, old ti4600 with the latest driver. I never had that problem.
> Alex

Yeah, I have the 1.1 patch installed. Omega 2.6.42 drivers for my ATI
9700 Pro. Doesn't seem like a driver issue, but it's worth a try. I'm
sure there are newer ones out since I can't remember how long ago I
updated. Probably 2 months ago.