Blueshift Hi-Def pack on steam

"Friday, August 26 2005

Bringing owners of the original Half-Life a blast-from-the-past™, earlier
this week we released "Half-Life: Blue Shift" on Steam. This game was made
by Gearbox Software and originally released in 2001 as an add-on to Half-
Life. In it, you play as Barney Calhoun, the security guard sidekick who
helped Gordon out of so many sticky situations back in the Black Mesa
Research Facility.

Fans will remember that Blue Shift included a "High Definition Pack," a set
of visually enhanced player and weapon models. We've had to iron out some
technical wrinkles with how we deliver the HD Pack, but it will be made
available through Steam within the next week or so.

-----
We'd also like to take this opportunity to share an angry Axis soldier
running across the Day of Defeat: Source map "Flash." He and his shovel are
coming soon to a Steam Games List near you. (It's difficult for us to pin
the exact date down right now, but rest assured it's not far off.)"

there you go people you will be getting the hi definition pack afterall yay
30 answers Last reply
More about blueshift pack steam

    Quoth The Raven: Stone Monkey <tenny2k@NOSPAMERSrtennant.fsnet.co.uk>
    in Xns96C050306BB3tenny2kNOSPAMERSrten@84.92.1.10
    > there you go people you will be getting the hi definition pack
    > afterall yay

    i just installed a hidef pack from another blueshift thread, will this
    one be better or worse?

    --
    Laughter is the closest distance between two people. - (Victor Borge)

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

    Quoth The Raven: Highlandish <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> in
    43110958$0$18636$14726298@news.sunsite.dk
    > Quoth The Raven: Stone Monkey <tenny2k@NOSPAMERSrtennant.fsnet.co.uk>
    > in Xns96C050306BB3tenny2kNOSPAMERSrten@84.92.1.10
    >> there you go people you will be getting the hi definition pack
    >> afterall yay
    >
    > i just installed a hidef pack from another blueshift thread, will this
    > one be better or worse?

    err, i just realised that the hires defpack i downloaded was for source,
    blueshift is for hl1... my bad

    --
    I came, I saw, I tried, I failed, I cheated, I tried again, I won.

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

    On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:49:23 +1000, "Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au>
    wrote:

    >|Quoth The Raven: Highlandish <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> in
    >|43110958$0$18636$14726298@news.sunsite.dk
    >|> Quoth The Raven: Stone Monkey <tenny2k@NOSPAMERSrtennant.fsnet.co.uk>
    >|> in Xns96C050306BB3tenny2kNOSPAMERSrten@84.92.1.10
    >|>
    >|> i just installed a hidef pack from another blueshift thread, will this
    >|> one be better or worse?
    >|
    >|err, i just realised that the hires defpack i downloaded was for source,
    >|blueshift is for hl1... my bad

    Check the old thread.. there has been an updated to the high res pack for HL2.

    Pluvious

    Quoth The Raven: Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com> in
    6bt3h1128m4hcu22ssk9cesb2u65et3v5v@4ax.com
    > On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:49:23 +1000, "Highlandish"
    > <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> wrote:
    >
    >>> Quoth The Raven: Highlandish <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> in
    >>> 43110958$0$18636$14726298@news.sunsite.dk

    >>> err, i just realised that the hires defpack i downloaded was for
    >>> source, blueshift is for hl1... my bad
    >
    > Check the old thread.. there has been an updated to the high res pack
    > for HL2.
    >
    > Pluvious

    just caught it, thanks

    --
    'Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia' is the fear of long words.

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

    Yawn. Did you say something? At least it's not about Counterstrike...

    --
    there is no .sig
    "Stone Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMERSrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Friday, August 26 2005
    >
    > Bringing owners of the original Half-Life a blast-from-the-pastT, earlier
    > this week we released "Half-Life: Blue Shift" on Steam. This game was made
    > by Gearbox Software and originally released in 2001 as an add-on to Half-
    > Life. In it, you play as Barney Calhoun, the security guard sidekick who
    > helped Gordon out of so many sticky situations back in the Black Mesa
    > Research Facility.
    >
    > Fans will remember that Blue Shift included a "High Definition Pack," a
    > set
    > of visually enhanced player and weapon models. We've had to iron out some
    > technical wrinkles with how we deliver the HD Pack, but it will be made
    > available through Steam within the next week or so.

    > -----
    > We'd also like to take this opportunity to share an angry Axis soldier
    > running across the Day of Defeat: Source map "Flash." He and his shovel
    > are
    > coming soon to a Steam Games List near you. (It's difficult for us to pin
    > the exact date down right now, but rest assured it's not far off.)"
    >
    > there you go people you will be getting the hi definition pack afterall
    > yay

    I was away for a few weeks and saw this
    news when I logged into Steam. I've installed Blue
    Shift - does this (as of Sept 8) also include
    the hi-res graphics? And are these hi-res
    graphics also used in Half-Life 1 and Opposing
    Force?

    --
    -pm

    http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

    "Life is like a musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Very popular and
    not as bad as some would have you believe. That is unspeakably
    awful but mercifully brief."

    Seems to have. I've just re-started HL and it looks better. Model textures
    aren't so fuzzy. Just started playing Blue Shift for the very first time.
    Interesting parallel to the regular game where you're Gordon. You see
    Gordon a few times so far.
    McG.

    McGrandpa wrote:
    > Seems to have. I've just re-started HL and it looks better. Model textures
    > aren't so fuzzy. Just started playing Blue Shift for the very first time.
    > Interesting parallel to the regular game where you're Gordon. You see
    > Gordon a few times so far.
    > McG.

    That reminds me, I have a technical question re the High-Def pak. When I
    start up the Steam News, it shows a link that'll download the pak to my
    machine. Thing is, the link doesn't do anything-- Opera doesn't
    recognize it as a proper protocol, and using IE and Netscape hasn't
    brought me any results. (In those browsers, I don't get the error
    message, but I also don't get no High-Def yumminess.) Any suggestions?

    (In case yer wondering, yes, I did restart the games, I did restart my
    machine, I've basically done what seems reasonable.)

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:56:21 -0400, Brian Siano
    <siano@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote:
    >That reminds me, I have a technical question re the High-Def pak. When I
    >start up the Steam News, it shows a link that'll download the pak to my
    >machine. Thing is, the link doesn't do anything-- Opera doesn't
    >recognize it as a proper protocol, and using IE and Netscape hasn't
    >brought me any results. (In those browsers, I don't get the error
    >message, but I also don't get no High-Def yumminess.) Any suggestions?

    You have to have Steam running when you click the link, and then the
    update status of HL1, HL:OF, and HL:BS will change. Restart Steam and
    try to launch HL1 to force it to update (it wouldn't automatically
    update when I left it for an hour) and you should then see 'HD Pack
    enabled' next to status.
    --
    Alfie
    <http://www.delphia.co.uk/>

    "Brian Siano" <siano@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote in message
    > McGrandpa wrote:
    >> Seems to have. I've just re-started HL and it looks better. Model
    >> textures aren't so fuzzy. Just started playing Blue Shift for the very
    >> first time. Interesting parallel to the regular game where you're Gordon.
    >> You see Gordon a few times so far.
    >> McG.
    >
    > That reminds me, I have a technical question re the High-Def pak. When I
    > start up the Steam News, it shows a link that'll download the pak to my
    > machine. Thing is, the link doesn't do anything-- Opera doesn't recognize
    > it as a proper protocol, and using IE and Netscape hasn't brought me any
    > results. (In those browsers, I don't get the error message, but I also
    > don't get no High-Def yumminess.) Any suggestions?
    >
    > (In case yer wondering, yes, I did restart the games, I did restart my
    > machine, I've basically done what seems reasonable.)

    Me too. All I can say is that it looks better than vanilla Half-Life. :)
    That link in the news didn't work for me either. When I started Blue Shift,
    it started downloading stuff for a couple minutes, then I played it. I've
    never seen Blue Shift before now so can't tell ya what it's supposed to look
    like.
    McG.

    > "Brian Siano" <siano@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote in message
    >> McGrandpa wrote:
    >>> Seems to have. I've just re-started HL and it looks better. Model
    >>> textures aren't so fuzzy. Just started playing Blue Shift for the very
    >>> first time. Interesting parallel to the regular game where you're
    >>> Gordon. You see Gordon a few times so far.
    >>> McG.
    >>
    >> That reminds me, I have a technical question re the High-Def pak. When I
    >> start up the Steam News, it shows a link that'll download the pak to my
    >> machine. Thing is, the link doesn't do anything-- Opera doesn't recognize
    >> it as a proper protocol, and using IE and Netscape hasn't brought me any
    >> results. (In those browsers, I don't get the error message, but I also
    >> don't get no High-Def yumminess.) Any suggestions?
    >>
    >> (In case yer wondering, yes, I did restart the games, I did restart my
    >> machine, I've basically done what seems reasonable.)
    >>
    > Me too. All I can say is that it looks better than vanilla Half-Life. :)
    > That link in the news didn't work for me either. When I started Blue
    > Shift, it started downloading stuff for a couple minutes, then I played
    > it. I've never seen Blue Shift before now so can't tell ya what it's
    > supposed to look like.
    > McG.

    The link 'did' work for you, the workings just aint visible - I'm guessing
    the link is just some form of notification that you want the pack so that
    next time you go to play it d-loads the pack automagically. It could have
    been better explained on that news page.

    Original BS looked much the same as original HL - easiest thing to spot in
    the update is things like ties - in original this kind of detail was just
    'painted' onto the shirt. IIRC - the pack only affects the models.

    Quoth The Raven: Alfie [UK] <me@privacy.net> in
    kj91i15her3mtjj0h66s1ghbf4k9e9iats@4ax.com
    > On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:56:21 -0400, Brian Siano
    > <siano@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote:
    >> That reminds me, I have a technical question re the High-Def pak.
    >> When I start up the Steam News, it shows a link that'll download the
    >> pak to my machine. Thing is, the link doesn't do anything-- Opera
    >> doesn't recognize it as a proper protocol, and using IE and Netscape
    >> hasn't brought me any results. (In those browsers, I don't get the
    >> error message, but I also don't get no High-Def yumminess.) Any
    >> suggestions?
    >>
    > You have to have Steam running when you click the link, and then the
    > update status of HL1, HL:OF, and HL:BS will change. Restart Steam and
    > try to launch HL1 to force it to update (it wouldn't automatically
    > update when I left it for an hour) and you should then see 'HD Pack
    > enabled' next to status.

    yeah, I did that last night, all three programs seemed unupdated so I
    launched one, and all three updated over night, but they seemed to not
    want to update any other way.

    --
    "To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me." -
    Charles William Stubbs

    Highlandish wrote:
    > Quoth The Raven: Alfie [UK] <me@privacy.net> in
    > kj91i15her3mtjj0h66s1ghbf4k9e9iats@4ax.com
    >
    >>On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:56:21 -0400, Brian Siano
    >><siano@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >>>That reminds me, I have a technical question re the High-Def pak.
    >>>When I start up the Steam News, it shows a link that'll download the
    >>>pak to my machine. Thing is, the link doesn't do anything-- Opera
    >>>doesn't recognize it as a proper protocol, and using IE and Netscape
    >>>hasn't brought me any results. (In those browsers, I don't get the
    >>>error message, but I also don't get no High-Def yumminess.) Any
    >>>suggestions?
    >>>

    >>You have to have Steam running when you click the link, and then the
    >>update status of HL1, HL:OF, and HL:BS will change. Restart Steam and
    >>try to launch HL1 to force it to update (it wouldn't automatically
    >>update when I left it for an hour) and you should then see 'HD Pack
    >>enabled' next to status.
    >

    > yeah, I did that last night, all three programs seemed unupdated so I
    > launched one, and all three updated over night, but they seemed to not
    > want to update any other way.

    Sorta the same story here. I had Steam running when I clicked on the
    link. For IE, at least, there was a brief "downloading" blip in the
    status bar. So... should I just leave Steam running overnight, or something?

    >> "Brian Siano" <siano@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> That reminds me, I have a technical question re the High-Def pak. When I
    >>> start up the Steam News, it shows a link that'll download the pak to my
    >>> machine. Thing is, the link doesn't do anything-- Opera doesn't
    >>> recognize it as a proper protocol, and using IE and Netscape hasn't
    >>> brought me any results. (In those browsers, I don't get the error
    >>> message, but I also don't get no High-Def yumminess.) Any suggestions?
    >>>
    >>> (In case yer wondering, yes, I did restart the games, I did restart my
    >>> machine, I've basically done what seems reasonable.)
    >>>
    >> Me too. All I can say is that it looks better than vanilla Half-Life. :)
    >> That link in the news didn't work for me either. When I started Blue
    >> Shift, it started downloading stuff for a couple minutes, then I played
    >> it. I've never seen Blue Shift before now so can't tell ya what it's
    >> supposed to look like.
    >> McG.
    >
    > The link 'did' work for you, the workings just aint visible - I'm
    > guessing the link is just some form of notification that you want the pack
    > so that next time you go to play it d-loads the pack automagically. It
    > could have been better explained on that news page.
    >
    > Original BS looked much the same as original HL - easiest thing to spot in
    > the update is things like ties - in original this kind of detail was just
    > 'painted' onto the shirt. IIRC - the pack only affects the models.

    You see the Barneys ties, the faces look a little different, the Kleiner
    model faces look older, some other things look brighter. could be the new
    vid card too huh? Anyway, HL1, OF and Blue Shift say they have the HD pack
    enabled. Blue shift is interesting, but as quickly as Barney got to Xen I
    figure it will be shorter than HL. It's pretty good tho. Get to watch
    Gordon go by a few times :) Get to feel that weirdness knowing your Barney
    is in the same spots you've watched him as Gordon a few times. It is odd
    though not having the HEV and the charger does nothing for ya. I
    automatically try to use it after playing HL again :)
    McG.

    Quoth The Raven: Brian Siano <bsiano@bellatlantic.net> in
    fS4Ue.165$cM1.62@trndny08
    > Sorta the same story here. I had Steam running when I clicked on the
    > link. For IE, at least, there was a brief "downloading" blip in the
    > status bar. So... should I just leave Steam running overnight, or
    > something?

    I suppose, all three games were at 60-80% complete after I clicked the
    link, I decided to run BS and it said it needed updating when the
    monitor said it wasn't. there was a progress bar moving very slowly in
    BS before launch, so I left it overnight. 7 hours later all 3 were 100%
    complete. dunno how long it actually took though, might have been only
    an hour.

    --
    Life can only be understood backwards - but it must be lived forwards

    Highlandish wrote:
    > Quoth The Raven: Brian Siano <bsiano@bellatlantic.net> in
    > fS4Ue.165$cM1.62@trndny08
    >
    >>Sorta the same story here. I had Steam running when I clicked on the
    >>link. For IE, at least, there was a brief "downloading" blip in the
    >>status bar. So... should I just leave Steam running overnight, or
    >>something?
    >

    > I suppose, all three games were at 60-80% complete after I clicked the
    > link, I decided to run BS and it said it needed updating when the
    > monitor said it wasn't. there was a progress bar moving very slowly in
    > BS before launch, so I left it overnight. 7 hours later all 3 were 100%
    > complete. dunno how long it actually took though, might have been only
    > an hour.

    I already had Blue Shift downloaded. Just to see what happens for me, I
    just tried to run it. It immediately started a 15-18 minute update
    (must be the Hi-Def pack, since I already had Blue Shift downloaded
    through Steam). No need to leave it running overnight or do anything
    tricky...

    > Original BS looked much the same as original HL - easiest thing to spot in
    > the update is things like ties - in original this kind of detail was just
    > 'painted' onto the shirt. IIRC - the pack only affects the models.

    Weapons got upgraded, too. The Glock got replaced with a Beretta, etc.
  18. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "Sketch" <no@nah.nut> wrote in message news:dg0if9$3f2$1@news.tamu.edu...
    >> Original BS looked much the same as original HL - easiest thing to spot
    >> in the update is things like ties - in original this kind of detail was
    >> just 'painted' onto the shirt. IIRC - the pack only affects the models.
    >
    > Weapons got upgraded, too. The Glock got replaced with a Beretta, etc.

    I finished Blue Shift last night. Having played HL1 through a bunch of
    times, it was a refreshing look at the game from another persons
    perspective. I did see that the character models all got a needed facelift
    :) It appears that some things got better looking textures too. I'm also
    going through HL1 again to have a look at whatever new was popped in.
    McG.
  19. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    > "Sketch" <no@nah.nut> wrote in message news:dg0if9$3f2$1@news.tamu.edu...
    >>> Original BS looked much the same as original HL - easiest thing to spot
    >>> in the update is things like ties - in original this kind of detail was
    >>> just 'painted' onto the shirt. IIRC - the pack only affects the models.
    >>
    >> Weapons got upgraded, too. The Glock got replaced with a Beretta, etc.
    >>
    > I finished Blue Shift last night. Having played HL1 through a bunch of
    > times, it was a refreshing look at the game from another persons
    > perspective. I did see that the character models all got a needed
    > facelift :) It appears that some things got better looking textures too.
    > I'm also going through HL1 again to have a look at whatever new was popped
    > in.
    > McG.

    Lot of folk moaned how short it was when BS came out but IIRC it was cheap
    when released and with the high-def pack for HL and OpFor as well I thought
    it was worthwhile. Was never going to set the world alight but worthwhile.
  20. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    >>> Weapons got upgraded, too. The Glock got replaced with a Beretta, etc.
    >>>
    >> I finished Blue Shift last night. Having played HL1 through a bunch of
    >> times, it was a refreshing look at the game from another persons
    >> perspective. I did see that the character models all got a needed
    >> facelift :) It appears that some things got better looking textures too.
    >> I'm also going through HL1 again to have a look at whatever new was
    >> popped in.
    >> McG.
    >
    > Lot of folk moaned how short it was when BS came out but IIRC it was cheap
    > when released and with the high-def pack for HL and OpFor as well I
    > thought it was worthwhile. Was never going to set the world alight but
    > worthwhile.

    Yep. I think folks that played HL oughtta play OF and BS right after it :)
    They sorta just go together.
    McG.
  21. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    Sketch wrote:
    >>Original BS looked much the same as original HL - easiest thing to spot in
    >>the update is things like ties - in original this kind of detail was just
    >>'painted' onto the shirt. IIRC - the pack only affects the models.
    >

    > Weapons got upgraded, too. The Glock got replaced with a Beretta, etc.

    Original weapon stats are still in effect though (i.e. M4 does the same
    damage as the original MP5, Beretta does the same damage as the original
    Glock, etc).
  22. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Sketch wrote:
    >>>Original BS looked much the same as original HL - easiest thing to spot
    >>>in the update is things like ties - in original this kind of detail was
    >>>just 'painted' onto the shirt. IIRC - the pack only affects the models.
    >>

    >> Weapons got upgraded, too. The Glock got replaced with a Beretta, etc.
    >
    > Original weapon stats are still in effect though (i.e. M4 does the same
    > damage as the original MP5, Beretta does the same damage as the original
    > Glock, etc).

    Was kinda irksome that Barney didn't pick up a crossbow though. Wasn't as
    much to USE it on till late in the game. But it still would have been fun
    to have a scope at least :)
    McG.
  23. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, McGrandpa wrote:

    > I think folks that played HL oughtta play OF and BS right after it :)
    > They sorta just go together.

    Shameless plug: And then they should continue with my own mod Xen-Warrior
    which shows the event from yet another perspective ;).

  24. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, Sketch wrote:

    > Weapons got upgraded, too. The Glock got replaced with a Beretta, etc.

    Which didn't make much sense because the Glock actually can fire under
    water, but the Bretta can't. Similar regarding the MP5 sharing ammo...

  25. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Highlandish wrote:

    > Quoth The Raven: Werner Spahl <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> in
    > Pine.LNX.4.58.0509121532460.19747@localhost
    > > Shameless plug: And then they should continue with my own mod
    > > Xen-Warrior which shows the event from yet another perspective ;).
    >
    > where can i get it?

    Oops, usual place of course: search for xenwar on fileplanet. This time
    you'll play an alien grunt and you even get a kind of alien hazard course.
    I didn't build the levels myself but modified the great but discontinued
    first HL Chronicles mappack so you'll visit Black Mesa locations again and
    of course meet Gordon in a way you probably remember from the other side.

  26. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "Werner Spahl" <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, McGrandpa wrote:
    >
    >> I think folks that played HL oughtta play OF and BS right after it :)
    >> They sorta just go together.
    >
    > Shameless plug: And then they should continue with my own mod Xen-Warrior
    > which shows the event from yet another perspective ;).
    >
    > --
    > Werner Spahl (spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de) Freedom for
    > "The meaning of my life is to make me crazy" Vorlonships

    Oh? Is it done? Playable? Where? link plz :)
    McG.
  27. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    Quoth The Raven: Werner Spahl <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> in
    Pine.LNX.4.58.0509121532460.19747@localhost
    > Shameless plug: And then they should continue with my own mod
    > Xen-Warrior which shows the event from yet another perspective ;).

    where can i get it?

    --
    There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who believe that
    there are two kinds of people, and those who don't. - (Michael Tanin)

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me
  28. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    Quoth The Raven: Werner Spahl <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> in
    Pine.LNX.4.58.0509121728330.19747@localhost
    > On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Highlandish wrote:
    >
    >> Quoth The Raven: Werner Spahl <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> in
    >> Pine.LNX.4.58.0509121532460.19747@localhost
    >>> Shameless plug: And then they should continue with my own mod
    >>> Xen-Warrior which shows the event from yet another perspective ;).
    >>
    >> where can i get it?
    >
    > Oops, usual place of course: search for xenwar on fileplanet. This
    > time you'll play an alien grunt and you even get a kind of alien
    > hazard course. I didn't build the levels myself but modified the
    > great but discontinued first HL Chronicles mappack so you'll visit
    > Black Mesa locations again and of course meet Gordon in a way you
    > probably remember from the other side.

    thanks

    --
    Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me
  29. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, McGrandpa wrote:

    "Werner Spahl" <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> wrote in message

    > > Shameless plug: And then they should continue with my own mod Xen-Warrior
    > > which shows the event from yet another perspective ;).
    >
    > Oh? Is it done? Playable? Where? link plz :)

    You can find it here:
    http://www.fileplanet.com/116559/110000/fileinfo/Half-Life:-Xen-Warrior-1.4

  30. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    Thanks, in qeue for 55 mins.... then it's mine :)
    Mcg.

    > On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, McGrandpa wrote:
    >
    > "Werner Spahl" <spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Shameless plug: And then they should continue with my own mod
    >> > Xen-Warrior
    >> > which shows the event from yet another perspective ;).
    >>
    >> Oh? Is it done? Playable? Where? link plz :)
    >
    > You can find it here:
    > http://www.fileplanet.com/116559/110000/fileinfo/Half-Life:-Xen-Warrior-1.4
    >
    > --
    > Werner Spahl (spahl@cup.uni-muenchen.de) Freedom for
    > "The meaning of my life is to make me crazy" Vorlonships

PC gaming Games Steam Video Games