Accompli 009 Docking Station question...

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Connection
Last response: in Brands
Share
August 23, 2004 7:47:04 PM

Hello, I got an A009 but it came without the docking
station, and as it turns out you need it to be able
to connect it to a PC.
Now, there are some "Charging Stations" on Ebay.

My question is are these "Charging station" the same
as the docking station for the A009? Can I use it to connect
the A009 to a PC?

Thanks,
Lucas

More about : accompli 009 docking station question

March 11, 2012 6:48:08 PM

you dont need it to connect it has Wireless & Email (infrared)
the docking station is the same as the charging station it serves the same purpose, but if you really wana mod out your accompli009 then open it up
upgrade the on board chip and add a usb

also if you do note: DONT *** WITH THE POWER/DOCKING ADAPTER

also you could mod:
on board memory (upgrade)
os (win/palm)
update battery (onboard, not the main battery) looks like watch battery
and of course paint/rap the cover

theres tonz more..

if you would like me to retrofit it out for you
email : a009@213VIP.com

R3LA
!