serious sam 2 will have single and 16 player co-op gameplay

Last response: in Video Games
August 29, 2005 3:01:01 AM

x-no-archive: yes

serious sam 2 will have single and 16 player co-op right out
of the box and deathmatch mode later with a patch croteam will
release shortly after

for me this is just fine cause you usually start playing a
game in single mode and only after completing do you want to
try multiplayer so by the time we have finished single player
we will have a patch to apply and give us deathmatch

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

steamKILLER wrote:
> x-gimpboy: yes
>
> serious sam 2 will have single and 16 player co-op right out
> of the box and deathmatch mode later with a patch croteam will
> release shortly after
>
> for me this is just fine cause you usually start playing a
> game in single mode and only after completing do you want to
> try multiplayer so by the time we have finished single player
> we will have a patch to apply and give us deathmatch

Now I'm definitely not getting it, because it sounds like they don't
really have a completed game, and that they are trying the old "release
then patch later" bullshit. Not that deathmatch on their first two
games was any good either.

Knight37
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 3:52:22 PM

> serious sam 2 will have single and 16 player co-op right out
> of the box and deathmatch mode later with a patch croteam will
> release shortly after
>
> for me this is just fine cause you usually start playing a
> game in single mode and only after completing do you want to
> try multiplayer so by the time we have finished single player
> we will have a patch to apply and give us deathmatch

You are a waste of space , Manuel.

Yes, I have been watching the Fawlty Towers weekend on UK Gold or what ever
channel it was :)
August 29, 2005 5:07:06 PM

"redTed" <redted@NTL3mbfinally.com> wrote in message
>> serious sam 2 will have single and 16 player co-op right out
>> of the box and deathmatch mode later with a patch croteam will
>> release shortly after
>>
>> for me this is just fine cause you usually start playing a
>> game in single mode and only after completing do you want to
>> try multiplayer so by the time we have finished single player
>> we will have a patch to apply and give us deathmatch
>
> You are a waste of space , Manuel.
>
> Yes, I have been watching the Fawlty Towers weekend on UK Gold or what
> ever channel it was :)

Que? I *like* Manuel tho'.....
!