V600 help please

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 25, 2004 10:46:59 PM

I don't know if I'm being thick here but I can not turn off the keypad tones
on my V600. I have looked through every menu option and sub mneu but can
not find out how to do it.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Mark

More about : v600

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 10:47:00 PM

<I don't know if I'm being thick here but I can not turn off the keypad
tones
on my V600. I have looked through every menu option and sub mneu but can
not find out how to do it.>
Settings
Ring Styles
Detail
Key Volume
0
DonnaB
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 9:53:34 PM

"Mark Warren" <mark.warren@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
> I don't know if I'm being thick here but I can not turn off the keypad
tones
> on my V600. I have looked through every menu option and sub mneu but can
> not find out how to do it.
>
> Any help would be really appreciated.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Mark

Menu...Settings...Ring Styles....Vib/Ring Detail........Key Volume (2nd
option from bottom)...set to 0.

HTH

Lofty
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 5:13:04 AM

Hi...
Menu/Settings/RingStyles....then go down one option to highlight your
ringtone style, mine is vib/ring, when highlighted you will see 'change' on
the upper right soft key. Select that, scroll down and it is underneath
Ringer ID...hope that helps....

Cheers

Martin

!