Eidos UK site down

The web site http://www.eidos.co.uk/ and its FTP server has been down for
days.
Anyone know what's happening with the UK division?

Andrew

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:36:26 GMT, "Tempora" <tempora@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>The web site http://www.eidos.co.uk/ and its FTP server has been down for
>days.
>Anyone know what's happening with the UK division?

I thought the regular website URL is
http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/ which works.

3dgamers.com should have the files you need.

> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:36:26 GMT, "Tempora" <tempora@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>>The web site http://www.eidos.co.uk/ and its FTP server has been down for
>>days.
>>Anyone know what's happening with the UK division?
>
> I thought the regular website URL is
> http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/ which works.
>
> 3dgamers.com should have the files you need.

Well, www.eidos.com links to http://www.eidos.co.uk/ for their UK site, but
the alternative URL does indeed work. Still, their UK FTP site is still
down, which is where they store their patches. I wanted to download the
patch for "Beach Life," which is a UK release, but I found what I need at
the Patches Scroll.

"Tempora" <tempora@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:36:26 GMT, "Tempora" <tempora@nowhere.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>The web site http://www.eidos.co.uk/ and its FTP server has been down for
>>>days.
>>>Anyone know what's happening with the UK division?
>>
>> I thought the regular website URL is
>> http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/ which works.
>>
>> 3dgamers.com should have the files you need.
>
> Well, www.eidos.com links to http://www.eidos.co.uk/ for their UK site,
> but the alternative URL does indeed work. Still, their UK FTP site is
> still down, which is where they store their patches. I wanted to download
> the patch for "Beach Life," which is a UK release, but I found what I need
> at the Patches Scroll.

Hey, their web site and their FTP server is back up again, although access
and throughput is on the very slow side.
That makes it nearly a week that everything was down.