  • Phones
  • SIM Card
Last response: in Brands
August 25, 2004 9:42:57 PM

I purchased a non OEM battery for my phone. It charged up fine but I keep
getting an "insert sim card" message when I turn the phone on. I have
inserted/reinserted several times. There is a little clip like thing inside
the phone that I think may be used to keep the sim card in place but mine
does not appear to do any good. Am I out of luck on using my generic
battery? DonnaB

More about : battery question v600

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 12:04:25 AM

< There is a little clip like thing inside
the phone that I think may be used to keep the sim card in place but mine
does not appear to do any good.> NEVER MIND - I figured out how to slide it
in place. DonnaB
!