GPRS on V300

Last response: in Brands
August 26, 2004 3:15:04 AM

How do i set up GPRS on my V300, been onto Virgin Mobile and they havent got
a smegging clue. My picture messaging is up and running now but the gprs
isnt quite right.

Any ideas????

More about : gprs v300

August 26, 2004 2:28:08 PM

"Allan Cropper" <allan.cropper@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> How do i set up GPRS on my V300, been onto Virgin Mobile and they havent
got
> a smegging clue. My picture messaging is up and running now but the gprs
> isnt quite right.
>
> Any ideas????

What do you mean by "not quite right"? Is the service enabled (Virgin call
GPRS "Enhanced WAP")?
You can get settings sent to the phone here:
http://www.virginmobile.com/mobile/services/settings/se...