GPRS on V300

How do i set up GPRS on my V300, been onto Virgin Mobile and they havent got
a smegging clue. My picture messaging is up and running now but the gprs
isnt quite right.

Any ideas????
1 answer Last reply
More about gprs v300

    "Allan Cropper" <allan.cropper@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > How do i set up GPRS on my V300, been onto Virgin Mobile and they havent
    got
    > a smegging clue. My picture messaging is up and running now but the gprs
    > isnt quite right.
    >
    > Any ideas????

    What do you mean by "not quite right"? Is the service enabled (Virgin call
    GPRS "Enhanced WAP")?
    You can get settings sent to the phone here:
    http://www.virginmobile.com/mobile/services/settings/setup/fastwap/public

Motorola Mobile Messaging