V600 mp3 ringtone?

I have recieved a little 20 second clip of real music which appears in my
sounds menu, but I cannot apply it as a ringtone. Any idea why? Or anyone
know how to do it?
3 answers Last reply
More about v600 ringtone

    Upload it using Mobile Phone Tools

    On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:03:27 +0100, "JLB-8"
    <michael666ukSPAMTRAP@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >I have recieved a little 20 second clip of real music which appears in my
    >sounds menu, but I cannot apply it as a ringtone. Any idea why? Or anyone
    >know how to do it?

    is the v600 worth getting i heard the bluetooth earpiece is about 100.00
    usd

    --
    black_spyda
    http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t146014.html

    > Set an alarm and let it run. Change the alarm time but don't disable or
    > delete the alarm. The following day the external display lights up at the
    > former alarm's time and it's a battery out/in to put things right. No great
    > issue.

    I`ve also managed to lock it up trying to get bluetooth to work...

Motorola MP3