V600 mp3 ringtone?

Last response: in Brands
August 26, 2004 2:03:27 PM

I have recieved a little 20 second clip of real music which appears in my
sounds menu, but I cannot apply it as a ringtone. Any idea why? Or anyone
know how to do it?

More about : v600 mp3 ringtone

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 2:45:58 PM

Upload it using Mobile Phone Tools

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:03:27 +0100, "JLB-8"
<michael666ukSPAMTRAP@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>I have recieved a little 20 second clip of real music which appears in my
>sounds menu, but I cannot apply it as a ringtone. Any idea why? Or anyone
>know how to do it?

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 2:45:43 AM

> Set an alarm and let it run. Change the alarm time but don't disable or
> delete the alarm. The following day the external display lights up at the
> former alarm's time and it's a battery out/in to put things right. No great
> issue.

I`ve also managed to lock it up trying to get bluetooth to work...