Any good or half decent FPS games coming out soon ??

Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.

Thanks for you time.
15 answers Last reply
More about good half decent games coming

    x-no-archive: yes

    No One Realy wrote:

    <snip>

    serious sam 2
    http://www.serioussam2.com/
    very fair price at release $29.99
    single player and massive 16 player co-op
    mid october worldwide retail release

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam

    F.E.A.R will probably be half decent.

    Then there is Aftermath, the HL2 followup.

    No One Realy wrote:
    > Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.
    >
    > Thanks for you time.

    Yes, COD2.

    Quake 4
    FEAR
    Aftermath expansion for HL2, via Steam
    STALKER
    Prey
    Sin sequel, episodes via Steam
    Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth
    That new Might & Magic "shooter"

    "No One Realy" <1@2.com.au> wrote in message

    > Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.
    >
    > Thanks for you time.

    Armed Assault.

    --
    Derek

    No One Realy ha scritto:
    > Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.

    COD2 will be great, but will not be available "soon"...what about F.E.A.R.?
    Have you tried the SP demo ? If not...well, you should... ;)

    On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, One Punch Mickey wrote:

    "GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > > I think everyone's pretty-much given up on S.T.A.L.K.E.R though. Prove
    > > me wrong. :)
    >
    > I fear at this stage it will eventually appear in a much watered-down
    > version of what the developers are bigging up. There's a slight chance
    > though that it might outdo Far Cry ....

    I looks to me a lot more like Boiling Point: great concept, which is let
    down by poor execution and, as we are discussing in another thread here,
    too much non-linearity and too many bugs which make it even worse...

    No One Realy wrote:

    > Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.

    Vietcong 2

    On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:44:47 +0200, Dennis Schamne
    <schamne@despammed.com> wrote:

    >No One Realy wrote:
    >
    >> Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.
    >
    >Vietcong 2

    The Suffering 2: The Tie that Binds.. - stupid name i know, still
    looks decent

    toadie

    Can't wait. Interview with Bohemia Interactive -> http://tinyurl.com/dkk7u

    "Alfred Pum" <mooskugerl1@gmxDELETE.at> wrote in message
    > "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> Armed Assault.
    >>

    > Can't wait. Interview with Bohemia Interactive -> http://tinyurl.com/dkk7u

    Indeed.

    --
    Derek

    flightlessvacuum@gmail.com wrote:
    > F.E.A.R will probably be half decent.
    >
    > Then there is Aftermath, the HL2 followup.

    Ditto for both. Particularly interested about F.E.A.R.

    I think everyone's pretty-much given up on S.T.A.L.K.E.R though. Prove
    me wrong. :)

    "GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > I think everyone's pretty-much given up on S.T.A.L.K.E.R though. Prove me
    > wrong. :)

    I fear at this stage it will eventually appear in a much watered-down
    version of what the developers are bigging up. There's a slight chance
    though that it might outdo Far Cry ....

    Duke Nukem Forever!

    --
    The dot over the letter i is called a tittle

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

    "Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Duke Nukem Forever!
    >
    > --
    > The dot over the letter i is called a tittle
    >
    > Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

    I guess sumbuddy had to say it! ;-)

    --
    Dr. Dickie
    Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438

    Quoth The Raven: Dr. Dickie <Dr_Dickie@chembench.com> in
    1125578854.cc0b279126adcfad3c377e79850d34e0@teranews
    > "Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Duke Nukem Forever!
    >>
    >> --
    >> The dot over the letter i is called a tittle
    >>
    >> Take out the _CURSING to reply to me
    >>

    > I guess sumbuddy had to say it! ;-)

    hey this might be the decade

    --
    Keep your boss's boss off your boss's back.

    Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

PC gaming Call of Duty Games FPS Video Games Product