Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Any good or half decent FPS games coming out soon ??

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Call of Duty
  • Games
  • FPS
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 8:16:55 AM

Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.

Thanks for you time.

More about : good half decent fps games coming

Anonymous
September 1, 2005 8:16:56 AM

x-no-archive: yes

No One Realy wrote:

<snip>

serious sam 2
http://www.serioussam2.com/
very fair price at release $29.99
single player and massive 16 player co-op
mid october worldwide retail release

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

F.E.A.R will probably be half decent.

Then there is Aftermath, the HL2 followup.
September 1, 2005 11:43:46 AM

No One Realy wrote:
> Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.
>
> Thanks for you time.

Yes, COD2.

Quake 4
FEAR
Aftermath expansion for HL2, via Steam
STALKER
Prey
Sin sequel, episodes via Steam
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth
That new Might & Magic "shooter"
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 3:26:36 PM

"No One Realy" <1@2.com.au> wrote in message

> Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.
>
> Thanks for you time.

Armed Assault.

--
Derek
Anonymous

No One Realy ha scritto:
> Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.

COD2 will be great, but will not be available "soon"...what about F.E.A.R.?
Have you tried the SP demo ? If not...well, you should... ;)
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 8:42:58 PM

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, One Punch Mickey wrote:

"GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > I think everyone's pretty-much given up on S.T.A.L.K.E.R though. Prove
> > me wrong. :)
>
> I fear at this stage it will eventually appear in a much watered-down
> version of what the developers are bigging up. There's a slight chance
> though that it might outdo Far Cry ....

I looks to me a lot more like Boiling Point: great concept, which is let
down by poor execution and, as we are discussing in another thread here,
too much non-linearity and too many bugs which make it even worse...

September 1, 2005 9:44:47 PM

No One Realy wrote:

> Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.

Vietcong 2
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 9:44:48 PM

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:44:47 +0200, Dennis Schamne
<schamne@despammed.com> wrote:

>No One Realy wrote:
>
>> Their seems to be a drought. Next big one i think will be COD 2.
>
>Vietcong 2

The Suffering 2: The Tie that Binds.. - stupid name i know, still
looks decent

toadie
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 10:36:48 PM

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Armed Assault.

Can't wait. Interview with Bohemia Interactive -> http://tinyurl.com/dkk7u
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 10:36:49 PM

"Alfred Pum" <mooskugerl1@gmxDELETE.at> wrote in message
news:D f7ajt$gq3$1@paperboy.si.eunet.at...
> "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>> Armed Assault.
>>

> Can't wait. Interview with Bohemia Interactive -> http://tinyurl.com/dkk7u

Indeed.

--
Derek
Anonymous

flightlessvacuum@gmail.com wrote:
> F.E.A.R will probably be half decent.
>
> Then there is Aftermath, the HL2 followup.

Ditto for both. Particularly interested about F.E.A.R.

I think everyone's pretty-much given up on S.T.A.L.K.E.R though. Prove
me wrong. :)
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:25:19 AM

"GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I think everyone's pretty-much given up on S.T.A.L.K.E.R though. Prove me
> wrong. :)

I fear at this stage it will eventually appear in a much watered-down
version of what the developers are bigging up. There's a slight chance
though that it might outdo Far Cry ....
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:58:23 AM

Duke Nukem Forever!

--
The dot over the letter i is called a tittle

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:58:24 AM

"Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Duke Nukem Forever!
>
> --
> The dot over the letter i is called a tittle
>
> Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

I guess sumbuddy had to say it! ;-)

--
Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438

Quoth The Raven: Dr. Dickie <Dr_Dickie@chembench.com> in
1125578854.cc0b279126adcfad3c377e79850d34e0@teranews
> "Highlandish" <ckreskay_CURSING@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
>> Duke Nukem Forever!
>>
>> --
>> The dot over the letter i is called a tittle
>>
>> Take out the _CURSING to reply to me
>>

> I guess sumbuddy had to say it! ;-)

hey this might be the decade

--
Keep your boss's boss off your boss's back.

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me