wireless router mn-700

Does any one know whether or not I can use this router
while using vonage VoIP package?
I have RoadRunner and want to use vonage to make
phonecalls.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless router

    On Mon, 3 May 2004 20:17:26 -0700, "sam"

    >Does any one know whether or not I can use this router
    >while using vonage VoIP package?
    >I have RoadRunner and want to use vonage to make
    >phonecalls.
    >Thanks

    I have been using this router and Primus TalkBroadband. Only a few
    problems which I suspect will turn out to be with the router (I'm in
    the process of testing now).

    Primus's recommended configuration is just to plug the VOIP box into
    the router. I did that, at the time with an MN-500, and had no
    problems at all. The sound quality was good.

    Now I find my VOIP calls are dropped after 6-10 minutes. Today I'm
    going to pull out the MN-700 router and connect directly to the DSL
    modem (Sympatico.ca). If that doesn't fix it I'll know it's a Primus
    problem, but my money's on the router, based on what I've read here
    and elsewhere.

    If it does turn out to be a problem with the MN-700, I'll try leaving
    the VOIP plugged directly into the DSL modem and then plug the MN-700
    into the VOIP box until I can get a better router. :(

    Do you already have the MN-700? If not I'd suggest reading some of
    the discussions here over the past few months.

Routers Vonage Wireless Router Networking