Latest firmware version on Cingular's V600

hi all,
One of the Rep told me that the reason of V600's discontinued on
Cingular is FIRMWARE UPGRADE, anyone know about this? and what is the
latest firmware version on Cingular's V600 now? Please advice. Thanks
More about latest firmware version cingular v600

    In article <j7osi01blbk1bc836sfhovtp0hj4m95mhq@4ax.com>,
    Busboy <busboy205@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >hi all,
    >One of the Rep told me that the reason of V600's discontinued on
    >Cingular is FIRMWARE UPGRADE, anyone know about this? and what is the
    >latest firmware version on Cingular's V600 now? Please advice. Thanks

    Please see reponse in cingular newsgroup, which you should have
    cross-posted this article to.

Motorola Firmware Cingular