Latest firmware version on Cingular's V600

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Firmware
  • Cingular
Last response: in Brands
August 27, 2004 2:19:54 AM

hi all,
One of the Rep told me that the reason of V600's discontinued on
Cingular is FIRMWARE UPGRADE, anyone know about this? and what is the
latest firmware version on Cingular's V600 now? Please advice. Thanks

More about : latest firmware version cingular v600

Anonymous
August 27, 2004 4:37:21 AM

In article <j7osi01blbk1bc836sfhovtp0hj4m95mhq@4ax.com>,
Busboy <busboy205@earthlink.net> wrote:
>hi all,
>One of the Rep told me that the reason of V600's discontinued on
>Cingular is FIRMWARE UPGRADE, anyone know about this? and what is the
>latest firmware version on Cingular's V600 now? Please advice. Thanks

Please see reponse in cingular newsgroup, which you should have
cross-posted this article to.
!