Vice City - PC Plane Controls

Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the couple
of missions I missed out on then.

I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you rise
and drop?

Thanks in advance.
--
Derek

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the
> couple of missions I missed out on then.
>
> I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you
> rise and drop?

Very quickly :)

Use a PS2 gamepad for the flying bits. Much easier.

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the
couple
> of missions I missed out on then.
>
> I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you
rise
> and drop?
>

> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Derek

I bought a Saitek P880 gamepad for 20 bucks for the flying portion of Vice
City. Works great too.

"redTed" <redted@NTL3mbfinally.com> wrote in message

> "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the
>> couple of missions I missed out on then.
>>
>> I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you
>> rise and drop?
>>

> Very quickly :)
>
> Use a PS2 gamepad for the flying bits. Much easier.

Thanks, but I'm not going to learn to use to a gamepad for one small part of
a two year old game.
--
Derek

>>> I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you
>>> rise and drop?
>>>

>> Very quickly :)
>>
>> Use a PS2 gamepad for the flying bits. Much easier.
>

> Thanks, but I'm not going to learn to use to a gamepad for one small part
> of a two year old game.
> --

Crash and burn, baby :)

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the
> couple of missions I missed out on then.
>
> I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you
> rise and drop?
>

> Thanks in advance.

Never mind. Got my joystick out and did it. Still not at 100% though.

Thanks.
--
Derek

redTed wrote:

>>>Very quickly :)
>>>
>>>Use a PS2 gamepad for the flying bits. Much easier.
>>

>>Thanks, but I'm not going to learn to use to a gamepad for one small part
>>of a two year old game.
>>--
>

> Crash and burn, baby :)

No, just use the damn keypad. A little tricky, but it works.

"GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Thanks, but I'm not going to learn to use to a gamepad for one small part
>>>of a two year old game.
>>>--
>>

>> Crash and burn, baby :)
>
> No, just use the damn keypad. A little tricky, but it works.

Yes, but what are the controls to gain and lose altitude?
--
Derek

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> looked up from reading
the entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the
signs say:

>Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the couple
>of missions I missed out on then.
>
>I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you rise
>and drop?

Keypad 9 and 6 as I recall.

Xocyll

Not trying to be funny, but why not look in your key setup?

"One Punch Mickey" <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Not trying to be funny, but why not look in your key setup?

Because it only lists the controls for on foot and in car.
--
Derek

It might be pgup/pgdn by default IIRC. Personally, I'd get a trainer and
skip the mission.

Derek Baker wrote:
> "GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Crash and burn, baby :)
>>
>>No, just use the damn keypad. A little tricky, but it works.
>

> Yes, but what are the controls to gain and lose altitude?

From memory - W goes up and S goes down.

Xocyll wrote:
> "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> looked up from reading
> the entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the
> signs say:
>

>>Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the couple
>>of missions I missed out on then.
>>
>>I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you rise
>>and drop?
>

> Keypad 9 and 6 as I recall.
>
> Xocyll

As I just told the guy (but who seems to have not noticed), W and S go
up and down respectively. Keypad 9 and 6 adjust the fowards and
backwards roll of the 'copter, but not quite the altitute.

> Xocyll wrote:
>> "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> looked up from reading
>> the entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the
>> signs say:
>>

>>>Just returned to Vice City after more than two years to complete the
>>>couple of missions I missed out on then.
>>>
>>>I can't remember the full set of controls for the RC Baron - how do you
>>>rise and drop?
>>

>> Keypad 9 and 6 as I recall.
>>
>> Xocyll
>
> As I just told the guy (but who seems to have not noticed), W and S go up
> and down respectively. Keypad 9 and 6 adjust the fowards and backwards
> roll of the 'copter, but not quite the altitute.

Have you noticed me saying I did it with a joystick?
--
Derek

Derek Baker wrote:
> "GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Xocyll wrote:
>>
>>>"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> looked up from reading
>>>the entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the
>>>signs say:

>>>Keypad 9 and 6 as I recall.
>>>
>>>Xocyll
>>
>>As I just told the guy (but who seems to have not noticed), W and S go up
>>and down respectively. Keypad 9 and 6 adjust the fowards and backwards
>>roll of the 'copter, but not quite the altitute.
>

> Have you noticed me saying I did it with a joystick?

Yes, but I still answered your question, because questions have to be
answered for anyone else who wants to know.