Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Which router will support HP P1007 laser printer???????????

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
May 6, 2012 1:37:19 PM

Hi all friends. I want to know the model numbers which will support HP P1007 printer. Preferred Brands are D-Link, TP-Link, Asus.

Example:: RT-N13U

But shopkeeper told me that RT-N13U does not support HP P1007.

Please help me to give me all the lists
a b α HP
a b $ Windows 7
May 6, 2012 1:45:09 PM

Any router will support that
m
0
l
May 6, 2012 1:56:23 PM

Pinhedd said:
Any router will support that

No it doesn't. HP P1007 is not a LAN or WLAN printer. It is a USB 2.0 Printer. So router with USB print server needs to support a USB printer. But the problem is that any router with USB print server does not support any type of usb printer. Website gives a support list.

check these routers:
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=...
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=...

i have found only these two. If any one knows about this type of router which support HP P1007 then please tell me.
m
0
l
Related resources
a b α HP
a b $ Windows 7
May 6, 2012 8:33:10 PM

Do you want to plug the printer into your router or plug it into your computer and have your computer act as the print server? You didn't clarify this in your original post. Routers make absolute horrible service hosts so I suggest that you do the latter and simple let windows network discovery handle it as a network printer
m
0
l
May 7, 2012 2:34:00 AM

Pinhedd said:
Do you want to plug the printer into your router or plug it into your computer and have your computer act as the print server? You didn't clarify this in your original post. Routers make absolute horrible service hosts so I suggest that you do the latter and simple let windows network discovery handle it as a network printer

I want to connect the printer into the router. I gave two links of two routers. Those routers have print server within the router. I want all the list which have print server within the router.
m
0
l
May 7, 2012 2:52:10 AM

jayadratha said:
I want to connect the printer into the router. I gave two links of two routers. Those routers have print server within the router. I want all the list which have print server within the router.


Most people connect printers to servers, especially in an office. If you found two routers that support your printer, get one of those.
m
0
l
May 7, 2012 2:55:21 AM

egilbe said:
Most people connect printers to servers, especially in an office. If you found two routers that support your printer, get one of those.

Its brand is TP-Link. So I don't want to buy them. If you know any reputaed brands which serves my purpose please tell me.
m
0
l
May 7, 2012 3:13:24 AM

jayadratha said:
Its brand is TP-Link. So I don't want to buy them. If you know any reputaed brands which serves my purpose please tell me.


Not the way you want to do it, no.
m
0
l
!