Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
appreciated. TIA
6 answers Last reply
More about player games

    "Tim" <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote in message
    news:%iNTe.8631$9i4.1578@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
    > Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
    > gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
    > game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
    > appreciated. TIA

    The only thing I can think of is Worms of any sort, and just requires the
    mouse and keyboard in a turn based strategy game. Or of course any sports
    game out there.

    On 2005-09-08, Tim <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote:
    > Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
    > gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
    > game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
    > appreciated. TIA

    All of these are good fun and worth playing:

    Settlers II
    Serious Sam
    Rally Championship 2000
    Worms series
    Incubation

    + The forthcoming Ragdoll Kung Fu.

    --
    Toby.
    field to circumvent my email filters.

    "Toby" <google@asktoby.com> wrote in message
    > On 2005-09-08, Tim <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote:
    >> Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two
    >> player
    >> gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
    >> game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
    >> appreciated. TIA
    >
    > All of these are good fun and worth playing:
    >
    > Settlers II
    > Serious Sam

    Serious Sam is seriously fun(and funNY!) when played with another
    person(Co-Op available) on a split screen.

    No there are not.

    --
    DaveW
    __________

    Tim wrote:
    > Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
    > gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
    > game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
    > appreciated. TIA

    I though the idea of a split-screen on a PC kinda died when the Internet
    came about...

    If you really want split-screen action, a console would be more appropriate.

    "HockeyTownUSA" <cyberpilot at gmail dot com> wrote:

    >"Tim" <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote in message
    >> Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
    >> gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
    >> game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
    >> appreciated. TIA
    >>

    >The only thing I can think of is Worms of any sort, and just requires the
    >mouse and keyboard in a turn based strategy game. Or of course any sports
    >game out there.

    Liero has split screen.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games