Two Player PC Games

Tim

Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
appreciated. TIA

"Tim" <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote in message
> Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
> gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
> game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
> appreciated. TIA

The only thing I can think of is Worms of any sort, and just requires the
mouse and keyboard in a turn based strategy game. Or of course any sports
game out there.

Toby

On 2005-09-08, Tim <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote:
> Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
> gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
> game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
> appreciated. TIA

All of these are good fun and worth playing:

Settlers II
Serious Sam
Rally Championship 2000
Worms series
Incubation

+ The forthcoming Ragdoll Kung Fu.

--
Toby.
field to circumvent my email filters.

Alai

"Toby" <google@asktoby.com> wrote in message
> On 2005-09-08, Tim <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote:
>> Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two
>> player
>> gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
>> game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
>> appreciated. TIA
>
> All of these are good fun and worth playing:
>
> Settlers II
> Serious Sam

Serious Sam is seriously fun(and funNY!) when played with another
person(Co-Op available) on a split screen.

No there are not.

--
DaveW
__________

Tim wrote:
> Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
> gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
> game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
> appreciated. TIA

I though the idea of a split-screen on a PC kinda died when the Internet
came about...

If you really want split-screen action, a console would be more appropriate.

"HockeyTownUSA" <cyberpilot at gmail dot com> wrote:

>"Tim" <ixnay@ontheamspay.com> wrote in message
>> Are there any good PC action games that allow for split screen, two player
>> gaming (two players using the same PC) - something that could support two
>> game controllers attached through the USB ports? Any recommendations are
>> appreciated. TIA
>>

>The only thing I can think of is Worms of any sort, and just requires the
>mouse and keyboard in a turn based strategy game. Or of course any sports
>game out there.

Liero has split screen.