did evry one have a neet labor day. id idnt :(

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

my dad had a talk with me on labor day. he say i need to find a job.
he say it help me get along with peeple. i told him i donot need job i
have disabilitee. dad says he check with govermint and they say i can
still have part time job and still get me disabilitee. :( it make me
mad. now i dont have more time to play games. :( i let you know how
job serch go in my blogs.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/butterpants/

"Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> my dad had a talk with me on labor day. he say i need to find a job.
> he say it help me get along with peeple. i told him i donot need job i
> have disabilitee. dad says he check with govermint and they say i can
> still have part time job and still get me disabilitee. :( it make me
> mad. now i dont have more time to play games. :( i let you know how
> job serch go in my blogs.
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/butterpants/

By contrast, I worked every day of the long weekend and only got yesterday
and today off. It's back into the snake pit tomorrow night. :(

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

I want disabilitee too so I can be like butter!!!

Butter Pants wrote:
> my dad had a talk with me on labor day. he say i need to find a job.
> he say it help me get along with peeple. i told him i donot need job i
> have disabilitee. dad says he check with govermint and they say i can
> still have part time job and still get me disabilitee. :( it make me
> mad. now i dont have more time to play games. :( i let you know how
> job serch go in my blogs.
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/butterpants/

Maybe you could get a job as a proofreader.

Knight37

rogerm

Knight37 wrote:

> Butter Pants wrote:
> > my dad had a talk with me on labor day. he say i need to find a job.
> > he say it help me get along with peeple. i told him i donot need job i
> > have disabilitee. dad says he check with govermint and they say i can
> > still have part time job and still get me disabilitee. :( it make me
> > mad. now i dont have more time to play games. :( i let you know how
> > job serch go in my blogs.
> > http://www.livejournal.com/users/butterpants/
>
> Maybe you could get a job as a proofreader.
>
> Knight37

LOL. These days, probably.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Well, it's PLONK time. Why don't you stick with the blog and not bother us
here with this nonsense. You're not even funny, talented, or existing....

Alanb

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> Well, it's PLONK time. Why don't you stick with the blog and not bother us
> here with this nonsense. You're not even funny, talented, or existing....
>
> Alanb

That's a bit harsh Alan.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Knight37" wrote in message

> Butter Pants wrote:
>> my dad had a talk with me on labor day. he say i need to find a job.
>> he say it help me get along with peeple. i told him i donot need job i
>> have disabilitee. dad says he check with govermint and they say i can
>> still have part time job and still get me disabilitee. :( it make me
>> mad. now i dont have more time to play games. :( i let you know how
>> job serch go in my blogs.
>> http://www.livejournal.com/users/butterpants/
>
> Maybe you could get a job as a proofreader.

LMAO

For a student paper

nostromo

Thus spake flightlessvacuum@gmail.com, 8 Sep 2005 23:19:02 -0700, Anno
Domini:

>Alan Bernardo wrote:
>> Well, it's PLONK time. Why don't you stick with the blog and not bother us
>> here with this nonsense. You're not even funny, talented, or existing....
>>
>> Alanb
>
>That's a bit harsh Alan.

Yeah, let's all plonk Alan, cause he's mean to butter & he crossposts as
well! >8^D

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

<flightlessvacuum@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>> Well, it's PLONK time. Why don't you stick with the blog and not bother
>> us
>> here with this nonsense. You're not even funny, talented, or
>> existing....
>>
>> Alanb
>
> That's a bit harsh Alan.

He probably works for Dr Fill

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:

>Maybe you could get a job as a proofreader.

hahah GOOD ONE! OK English lesson for poor liddle bippie.. which is right
'maybe' or 'may be' I can never get those right...