Motorola V600 / Copy Games?

Dear List:

I've bought two games and have downloaded them to my V600 phone. I would
like to transfer the games to my Son's Sony Eriksson phone. Thru cable
connection, I can sync and transfer pictures, sounds, and videos.

I do not see the file structures, nor the games that I have downloaded. Is
there a possibility that I can share games with two phones?

Thanks In Advance,
socalusa@REMOVEhotmail.com
12 answers Last reply
More about motorola v600 copy games

    "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dear List:
    >
    > I've bought two games and have downloaded them to my V600 phone. I would
    > like to transfer the games to my Son's Sony Eriksson phone. Thru cable
    > connection, I can sync and transfer pictures, sounds, and videos.
    >
    > I do not see the file structures, nor the games that I have downloaded. Is
    > there a possibility that I can share games with two phones?

    I'm sure you will find that part of the licence agreement is that the
    download is per handset and so by transferring will be in breach of the
    licence agreements.

    Avanti,

    My question was, would I be able to do so? and How?

    Thanks Again
    So-Cal-USA

    > Avanti,
    >
    > My question was, would I be able to do so?

    Yes by purchasing a another licence for your sons phone

    and How?

    The same way you purchased for your own phone, are you saying your son is
    not worth the few quid?
    Morally whatever trade you are in you wouldn't like if your work was
    duplicated at no benefit to you.

    I have already paid for my game.

    Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

    > I have already paid for my game.

    Yes for installation on your handset.

    > Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

    Yes if you want to install it on another and another handset!

    Just imagine you washed cars for a living, if I paid you for a carwash
    according to your logic my family and friends would also be entitled to a
    car wash at no further charge as I have already paid you.

    "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have already paid for my game.

    Yes for installation on your handset.

    > Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

    Yes if you want to install it on another and another handset!

    Just imagine you washed cars for a living, if I paid you for a carwash
    according to your logic my family and friends would also be entitled to a
    car wash at no further charge as I have already paid you.

    "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have already paid for my game.
    >
    > Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

    MORALLY and LEGALLY, YES!

    You paid for it ON THAT PHONE! If you want it on another phone, you pay
    again!

    Besides, what did you buy the phone for? To play games or use it as a PHONE!

    I just don't understand the mentality I guess!

    --
    God Bless America!

    Bob the Printer

    Our web pages are located at:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/

    Don't feel pregnant.........I've been shaking my head at everyone with
    these idiotic phones that play games/mp3's/cameras. I bought my
    phone to use as a phone........duh.........

    I don't understand them either.........oh well ;)

    >Besides, what did you buy the phone for? To play games or use it as a PHONE!
    >
    >I just don't understand the mentality I guess!

    Anyways, I found a LEGAL site to download games and other data products like
    MP3's or GIF's for FREE.

    I don't know what kind phone you use. I really enjoy playing Pool or Chess
    on my Motorola 600.

    I love it.

    "Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I have already paid for my game.
    > >
    > > Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?
    >
    > MORALLY and LEGALLY, YES!
    >
    > You paid for it ON THAT PHONE! If you want it on another phone, you pay
    > again!
    >

    > Besides, what did you buy the phone for? To play games or use it as a
    PHONE!

    > I just don't understand the mentality I guess!
    >

    > --
    > God Bless America!
    >
    > Bob the Printer
    >

    > Our web pages are located at:
    > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    > Anyways, I found a LEGAL site to download games and other data products
    like
    > MP3's or GIF's for FREE.
    >
    > I don't know what kind phone you use. I really enjoy playing Pool or Chess
    > on my Motorola 600.
    >
    > I love it.

    Good , I hope you and your son are happy and he does not grow up to become a
    thief.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    Or, an attention needing whore like you.

    > "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyways, I found a LEGAL site to download games and other data products
    > like
    > > MP3's or GIF's for FREE.
    > >
    > > I don't know what kind phone you use. I really enjoy playing Pool or
    Chess
    > > on my Motorola 600.
    > >
    > > I love it.
    >
    > Good , I hope you and your son are happy and he does not grow up to become
    > thief.

  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    > Or, an attention needing whore like you.

    My post wasn't sent for attention and you can see from other replies to this
    thread that no one supported your argument and what you were doing was in
    fact stealing, whatever the rights and wrongs of it.
    I would not promote this practice of stealing or cheating to my children.
    That is the difference between you and me.

    So you carry on top posting and insulting if it makes you feel better, but
    you have already made it clear that you do not feel your son is worth a few
    dollars, are you sure he is yours?

Motorola Phones Games