Motorola V600 / Copy Games?

Last response: in Brands
August 30, 2004 6:40:35 AM

Dear List:

I've bought two games and have downloaded them to my V600 phone. I would
like to transfer the games to my Son's Sony Eriksson phone. Thru cable
connection, I can sync and transfer pictures, sounds, and videos.

I do not see the file structures, nor the games that I have downloaded. Is
there a possibility that I can share games with two phones?

Thanks In Advance,
socalusa@REMOVEhotmail.com
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 12:50:44 AM

"So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D swYc.9468$QJ3.7947@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...
> Dear List:
>
> I've bought two games and have downloaded them to my V600 phone. I would
> like to transfer the games to my Son's Sony Eriksson phone. Thru cable
> connection, I can sync and transfer pictures, sounds, and videos.
>
> I do not see the file structures, nor the games that I have downloaded. Is
> there a possibility that I can share games with two phones?

I'm sure you will find that part of the licence agreement is that the
download is per handset and so by transferring will be in breach of the
licence agreements.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 10:27:03 AM

Avanti,

My question was, would I be able to do so? and How?

Thanks Again
So-Cal-USA

"Avanti" <martin.collins@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D swYc.9468$QJ3.7947@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...
> > Dear List:
> >
> > I've bought two games and have downloaded them to my V600 phone. I would
> > like to transfer the games to my Son's Sony Eriksson phone. Thru cable
> > connection, I can sync and transfer pictures, sounds, and videos.
> >
> > I do not see the file structures, nor the games that I have downloaded.
Is
> > there a possibility that I can share games with two phones?
>
> I'm sure you will find that part of the licence agreement is that the
> download is per handset and so by transferring will be in breach of the
> licence agreements.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 10:19:30 AM

> Avanti,
>
> My question was, would I be able to do so?

Yes by purchasing a another licence for your sons phone

and How?

The same way you purchased for your own phone, are you saying your son is
not worth the few quid?
Morally whatever trade you are in you wouldn't like if your work was
duplicated at no benefit to you.
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 8:56:57 PM

I have already paid for my game.

Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

> "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Avanti,
> >
> > My question was, would I be able to do so?
>
> Yes by purchasing a another licence for your sons phone
>
> and How?
>
> The same way you purchased for your own phone, are you saying your son is
> not worth the few quid?
> Morally whatever trade you are in you wouldn't like if your work was
> duplicated at no benefit to you.

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 9:37:01 PM

> I have already paid for my game.

Yes for installation on your handset.

> Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

Yes if you want to install it on another and another handset!

Just imagine you washed cars for a living, if I paid you for a carwash
according to your logic my family and friends would also be entitled to a
car wash at no further charge as I have already paid you.
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 12:33:03 AM

"So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have already paid for my game.

Yes for installation on your handset.

> Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

Yes if you want to install it on another and another handset!

Just imagine you washed cars for a living, if I paid you for a carwash
according to your logic my family and friends would also be entitled to a
car wash at no further charge as I have already paid you.
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 5:39:56 AM

"So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have already paid for my game.
>
> Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?

MORALLY and LEGALLY, YES!

You paid for it ON THAT PHONE! If you want it on another phone, you pay
again!

Besides, what did you buy the phone for? To play games or use it as a PHONE!

I just don't understand the mentality I guess!

--
God Bless America!

Bob the Printer

Our web pages are located at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 10:25:44 PM

Don't feel pregnant.........I've been shaking my head at everyone with
these idiotic phones that play games/mp3's/cameras. I bought my
phone to use as a phone........duh.........

I don't understand them either.........oh well ;)

>Besides, what did you buy the phone for? To play games or use it as a PHONE!
>
>I just don't understand the mentality I guess!
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 6:03:49 AM

Anyways, I found a LEGAL site to download games and other data products like
MP3's or GIF's for FREE.

I don't know what kind phone you use. I really enjoy playing Pool or Chess
on my Motorola 600.

I love it.

"Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have already paid for my game.
> >
> > Do you think I'm MORALLY obligated to pay for them again and again?
>
> MORALLY and LEGALLY, YES!
>
> You paid for it ON THAT PHONE! If you want it on another phone, you pay
> again!
>

> Besides, what did you buy the phone for? To play games or use it as a
PHONE!

> I just don't understand the mentality I guess!
>

> --
> God Bless America!
>
> Bob the Printer
>

> Our web pages are located at:
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/

Anonymous
September 14, 2004 7:42:37 AM

> Anyways, I found a LEGAL site to download games and other data products
like
> MP3's or GIF's for FREE.
>
> I don't know what kind phone you use. I really enjoy playing Pool or Chess
> on my Motorola 600.
>
> I love it.

Good , I hope you and your son are happy and he does not grow up to become a
thief.
Anonymous
September 17, 2004 7:48:55 AM

Or, an attention needing whore like you.

> "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Anyways, I found a LEGAL site to download games and other data products
> like
> > MP3's or GIF's for FREE.
> >
> > I don't know what kind phone you use. I really enjoy playing Pool or
Chess
> > on my Motorola 600.
> >
> > I love it.
>
> Good , I hope you and your son are happy and he does not grow up to become
> thief.

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 10:38:07 AM

> Or, an attention needing whore like you.

My post wasn't sent for attention and you can see from other replies to this
thread that no one supported your argument and what you were doing was in
fact stealing, whatever the rights and wrongs of it.
I would not promote this practice of stealing or cheating to my children.
That is the difference between you and me.

So you carry on top posting and insulting if it makes you feel better, but
you have already made it clear that you do not feel your son is worth a few
dollars, are you sure he is yours?
!