Sign in with
Your question

How do you remove a protective hard drive windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
May 6, 2012 6:16:20 PM

I have a corrupted computer. The first issue is there are 2 hard drives. The second is every time I get on this computer there is a shadow to anything I complete. I attempted to load a program to download files from my camera to this computer. The error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'microsoft.msxml2, public key token="6bd6b9abf345378f",version=4.20.9818.0", type="win32", processor Architecture="x86".Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HResult: 0x80070BC9
Then the computer rolled back the action of installing the program.
a b $ Windows 7
May 6, 2012 6:28:06 PM

shopgirl said:
I have a corrupted computer. The first issue is there are 2 hard drives. The second is every time I get on this computer there is a shadow to anything I complete. I attempted to load a program to download files from my camera to this computer. The error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'microsoft.msxml2, public key token="6bd6b9abf345378f",version=4.20.9818.0", type="win32", processor Architecture="x86".Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HResult: 0x80070BC9
Then the computer rolled back the action of installing the program.

You need to repair the OS.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-instal...
m
l
Related resources
!