GTA:SA biggest jump

There's the obvious one in the desert which has a wooden track shaped like a
ski slope, goes over the water, can only really do it with 10 x nitro. I'm
sure though that I've seen a movie on the net probably from the PS2 version
of an even bigger one done in the desert on a motorbike. Ring any bells?

--

In article <SQxVe.15343$R5.1025@news.indigo.ie>,
One Punch Mickey <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> wrote:
>There's the obvious one in the desert which has a wooden track shaped like a
>ski slope, goes over the water, can only really do it with 10 x nitro. I'm
>sure though that I've seen a movie on the net probably from the PS2 version
>of an even bigger one done in the desert on a motorbike. Ring any bells?

Depending somewhat on what you mean by "biggest", jumping off of Mount
Chiliad can get pretty big . . .

Cheers
Bent D
--