Connect a cell phone headset/mic to sound card jacks?

Hey

I am looking for an easy way to connect a cell phone headset/microphone
to a sound card's speaker output and microphone input jacks. I know
there are different types of cell phone headset/microphone plugs. I
suppose best would be the 2.5mm (4 connector?) plug to two 1/8" mini
plugs. Anybody know what that sort of adapter might be called or where
to buy them?

Thanks very much in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about connect cell phone headset sound card jacks

    Radio Shack has what you need.

    "Robert" <rnlcomp@cox.net> wrote in news:fet_c.11073$xu6.2374@okepread02:

    > Radio Shack has what you need.

    Look for catalog number 17-855.

    ---
    Never trust a computer that you can lift. (from the Mainframe Forum)

Motorola Cell Phones Gaming Headsets Connection Sound Cards