news from House of Tales

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

The Moment of Silence coming to North America!

Great news for North American adventure gamers! House of Tales Entertainment
have closed a publishing deal for the successful and critically acclaimed
adventure title "The Moment of Silence" with the Canadian publisher
Dreamcatcher Interactive.

The game is going to be released under the label of "The Adventure
Company", a Dreamcatcher division and worldwide market leader in adventure
gaming. The game will hit stores in Canada and the US in February 2004.

Mary

"Puzzled" <Castalides@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Moment of Silence coming to North America!
>
> Great news for North American adventure gamers! House of Tales
Entertainment
> have closed a publishing deal for the successful and critically acclaimed
> adventure title "The Moment of Silence" with the Canadian publisher
> Dreamcatcher Interactive.
>

> The game is going to be released under the label of "The Adventure
> Company", a Dreamcatcher division and worldwide market leader in adventure
> gaming. The game will hit stores in Canada and the US in February 2004.

Thanks for the information. Its always good to hear about new adventure
games coming out.

Mary

Mary

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Puzzled" <Castalides@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Moment of Silence coming to North America!
>
> Great news for North American adventure gamers! House of Tales
Entertainment
> have closed a publishing deal for the successful and critically acclaimed
> adventure title "The Moment of Silence" with the Canadian publisher
> Dreamcatcher Interactive.
>

> The game is going to be released under the label of "The Adventure
> Company", a Dreamcatcher division and worldwide market leader in adventure
> gaming. The game will hit stores in Canada and the US in February 2004.

I didn't notice before. Don't you mean February 2005? 2004 is done :)
Even Feb. 2005 seems quick. Usually when we get notification of games being
released, they are another 6 months off.

Mary

"Mary" <no@inotinvalid.com> wrote in message
> "Puzzled" <Castalides@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
>><SNIP>
>> The game is going to be released under the label of "The Adventure
>> Company", a Dreamcatcher division and worldwide market leader in
>> adventure
>> gaming. The game will hit stores in Canada and the US in February 2004.
>
> I didn't notice before. Don't you mean February 2005? 2004 is done :)
> Even Feb. 2005 seems quick. Usually when we get notification of games
> being
> released, they are another 6 months off.
>
> Mary

Mary, I simply copied the info from House of Tales notice. They may think we
should have bought it last year ... ?

Mary

> "Mary" <no@inotinvalid.com> wrote in message

> >> The game is going to be released under the label of "The Adventure
> >> Company", a Dreamcatcher division and worldwide market leader in
> >> adventure
> >> gaming. The game will hit stores in Canada and the US in February 2004.
> >
> > I didn't notice before. Don't you mean February 2005? 2004 is done :)
> > Even Feb. 2005 seems quick. Usually when we get notification of games
> > being
> > released, they are another 6 months off.
> >
> > Mary
> >
> Mary, I simply copied the info from House of Tales notice. They may think
we
> should have bought it last year ... ?

Haha. yeah, you are right.

Mary

Puzzled wrote:
> The Moment of Silence coming to North America!
>
> Great news for North American adventure gamers! House of Tales Entertainment
> have closed a publishing deal for the successful and critically acclaimed
> adventure title "The Moment of Silence" with the Canadian publisher
> Dreamcatcher Interactive.
>

> The game is going to be released under the label of "The Adventure
> Company", a Dreamcatcher division and worldwide market leader in adventure
> gaming. The game will hit stores in Canada and the US in February 2004.

Hopefully no StarForce on the North American version.
Otherwise they can keep it.