atlantis evolution help/bug?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I'm in the "crab cave" with the stick and the owl face in inventory. I
can't talk to the lizard, move the crabs, or put the owl face up. The
cursor doesn't change from the "crosshairs" when over the lizard so I can
talk to him/shoo him away. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Amy

V. wrote:
> I'm in the "crab cave" with the stick and the owl face in inventory. I
> can't talk to the lizard, move the crabs, or put the owl face up. The
> cursor doesn't change from the "crosshairs" when over the lizard so I can
> talk to him/shoo him away. Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Amy

Are you standing in the "right" place?

"mrlg" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> V. wrote:
>> I'm in the "crab cave" with the stick and the owl face in inventory. I
>> can't talk to the lizard, move the crabs, or put the owl face up. The
>> cursor doesn't change from the "crosshairs" when over the lizard so I can
>> talk to him/shoo him away. Any ideas?
>> Thanks,
>> Amy
>
> Are you standing in the "right" place?

Hmm, by that if you mean following the rightmost path all the way to the
end, closest to the lizard, ending at the little river...yes I am. Just in
case, I went back to each of the steps along the way, plus the left fork
just before the crabs, and I couldn't click on the lizard then either.
Am I missing a place beyond the lizard?

Amy

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

OH, fer cryin' out loud! there's a middle path! :)

"V." <v@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "mrlg" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> V. wrote:
>>> I'm in the "crab cave" with the stick and the owl face in inventory. I
>>> can't talk to the lizard, move the crabs, or put the owl face up. The
>>> cursor doesn't change from the "crosshairs" when over the lizard so I
>>> can talk to him/shoo him away. Any ideas?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Amy
>>
>> Are you standing in the "right" place?
>
> Hmm, by that if you mean following the rightmost path all the way to the
> end, closest to the lizard, ending at the little river...yes I am. Just
> in case, I went back to each of the steps along the way, plus the left
> fork just before the crabs, and I couldn't click on the lizard then
> either.
> Am I missing a place beyond the lizard?
>
> Amy

OH, fer cryin' out loud! there's a middle path! :)

(I'm home sick with the flu...is that enough of an excuse?)

Thanks for the help....I would have given it up as a bug!

Amy