Can I use the DI ins on a Tube Tech MP-1a as line ins?

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
September 27, 2004 6:07:01 AM

Are these inputs just for instruments or can I re-amp program
material with them?

Are there any impedance mismatches?

TIA

More about : ins tube tech line ins

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 1:35:57 PM

p <blah@blah.com> wrote:
> Are these inputs just for instruments or can I re-amp program
>material with them?
>
> Are there any impedance mismatches?

They are very high-Z, so unless you have a transformer-output device, you
won't have any impedance mismatch. You may find that you need a pad to
bring the levels down enough, though.
--scott
September 27, 2004 10:43:47 PM

Thank you very much for the info.