Mobile phone tools ?

Last response: in Brands
Share
September 9, 2004 3:33:53 AM

Hi,

I keep reading about Mobile Phone Tools... Does it support the i730? If
so, where can I get it and at what cost?

Thanks,

Rich

More about : mobile phone tools

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 11:14:22 AM

"Rich" <none@none.com> wrote in message
news:p PS%c.128047$4o.16407@fed1read01...
> Hi,
>
> I keep reading about Mobile Phone Tools... Does it support the i730? If
> so, where can I get it and at what cost?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich

http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/mobilephonetools/image...
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 1:20:06 PM

I purchased Mobile Phone Tools off of eBay for less than $20.00.

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:33:53 -0700, "Rich" <none@none.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I keep reading about Mobile Phone Tools... Does it support the i730? If
>so, where can I get it and at what cost?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Rich

September 9, 2004 9:57:43 PM

BK24 a formulé la demande :
> "Rich" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> news:p PS%c.128047$4o.16407@fed1read01...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I keep reading about Mobile Phone Tools... Does it support the i730? If
>> so, where can I get it and at what cost?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Rich
>>

> http://www.bvrp.com/eng/products/mobilephonetools/image...

As far as I know, MPT has developed a special version for new Motorola
models that's not supposed to be supported by BVRP but Motorola itself.

However, when calling Moto in France, they keep saying they're just
there to help you dial a number or record a name/number in the phone's
directory. Same as nothing...

What I wanna say is that the official MPT version will NOT show the
same phone compat. list as it does for the Moto version, as far as I
understand.

--
Olivier
September 9, 2004 11:03:51 PM

It would appear that the iDen serie of phones, such as the i730 are not
supported by by Phone Tools.

!