Anyone know anything about a home studio called "Xytar"?

Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?
5 answers Last reply
More about anyone home studio called xytar

    Well, they have a very attractive and professional looking web site. Nice
    use of colored text...

    http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xytar/aio.htm

    "Michael C. Monroe" <askme@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?

    Plus...

    They accept "Diner's Club" cards.

    "Taylor Miller" <n5ugh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Well, they have a very attractive and professional looking web site. Nice
    > use of colored text...
    >
    > http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xytar/aio.htm
    >

    > "Michael C. Monroe" <askme@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?

    "Taylor Miller" <n5ugh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Well, they have a very attractive and professional looking web site. Nice
    > use of colored text...
    >
    > http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xytar/aio.htm

    LOL

    I bellieve the owner/operator notified one of the forums on PSW that he
    closing up shop...that was a few months ago

    Don

    "Michael C. Monroe" wrote:

    > Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?

    There was extensive discussion about this on the old Sound On Sound
    forum at http://www.soundonsound.com - look in the old forum for a
    thread about Arby Studios.

    Cheers.

    James.