Anyone know anything about a home studio called "Xytar"?

Last response: in Home Audio
September 27, 2004 12:40:01 PM

Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 4:55:49 PM

Well, they have a very attractive and professional looking web site. Nice
use of colored text...

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xytar/aio.htm

"Michael C. Monroe" <askme@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 4:58:51 PM

Plus...

They accept "Diner's Club" cards.

"Taylor Miller" <n5ugh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, they have a very attractive and professional looking web site. Nice
> use of colored text...
>
> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xytar/aio.htm
>

> "Michael C. Monroe" <askme@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?

September 27, 2004 7:00:13 PM

"Taylor Miller" <n5ugh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, they have a very attractive and professional looking web site. Nice
> use of colored text...
>
> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xytar/aio.htm

LOL
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 11:35:26 PM

I bellieve the owner/operator notified one of the forums on PSW that he
closing up shop...that was a few months ago

Don

> Plus...
>
> They accept "Diner's Club" cards.
>

> "Taylor Miller" <n5ugh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Well, they have a very attractive and professional looking web site.
Nice
> > use of colored text...
> >
> > http://mywebpage.netscape.com/xytar/aio.htm
> >

> > "Michael C. Monroe" <askme@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >> Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 9:52:11 PM

"Michael C. Monroe" wrote:

> Does anyone here know anything about a home studio kit called "Xytar"?

There was extensive discussion about this on the old Sound On Sound
forum at http://www.soundonsound.com - look in the old forum for a
thread about Arby Studios.

Cheers.

James.