Need hint for Other Worlds

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I am completely stuck and need some hints for going to Mars etc.

I have a programmed marble. Can't find any new hot spots. No location in
the game I can reach lets the marble work. I can't find/make any gift
for Turpuf. Can't figure out how to enter the small cave nor how to go
anywhere from the dead end (if it is possible.)

I do have a scallop shell (AKA barnacle), snake skin, two sheets of
spells, fixed the slide, and done other chores.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Robert Gault <robert.gault@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

The solution has to do with the shell

--Gerhard
# I am completely stuck and need some hints for going to Mars etc.
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
# |
#
# I do have a scallop shell (AKA barnacle), snake skin, two sheets of
# spells, fixed the slide, and done other chores.

Gerhard J. Woeginger http://www.win.tue.nl/~gwoegi/

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Robert Gault <robert.gault@worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:%8XHd.57132
$w62.1359@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> I do have a scallop shell (AKA barnacle)

It's neither a barnacle, nor a scallop. It's supposed to be an oyster.

--
Murray Peterson
Email: murray.spamtrap1@shaw.ca

Murray Peterson wrote:
> Robert Gault <robert.gault@worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:%8XHd.57132
> $w62.1359@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:
>

>>I do have a scallop shell (AKA barnacle)
>

> It's neither a barnacle, nor a scallop. It's supposed to be an oyster.

If you really are desperate, restart the game...just for a second: go in
the house, in the kitchen and try to turn on the TV. Read Natalia's
comment. But do this only if you can't really figure it out, as it will
surely give you a decisive hint.