Moving word docs

how to send a word doc fom one user name o another?
2 answers Last reply
More about moving word docs
  1. Hello sarah bilyeu;

    Do you mean change ownership? Or share a document?
    Or email the document to another person?
    Send it across a network?
  2. If I'm understsnding you right click MS Word File menu, there should be a send to menu item or something smlr. you prrobably get the picture from that.

    If you emailing just use attach from the email pgm. and do an attach file.You should be able to search for the document from email pgm..
    Sorry don't have Word on this PC yet so it's hard to explain.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7