HELP - Other Worlds

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Hello everyone,
I'm stuck again! I'm the spaceship, and really don't know what to do: I
guess I have to feed the creature in the hatch, so I can go to the
engine room. I have sent away the creature that was in the way, the red
one and I have explored the ship a bit and found the recorder;
unfortunately the aliens open the first door won't show up again. I
think I have to record his voice and then open the door by playing the
recorder and pressing the button...but I can't!
Please give me a couple of hints in the right direction.
Thanks,
Luca

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

In article <FAvId.4252$5k5.93240@twister2.libero.it>, morpheo77@hotmail.com
says...

>Hello everyone,
>I'm stuck again! I'm the spaceship, and really don't know what to do: I
>guess I have to feed the creature in the hatch, so I can go to the
>engine room. I have sent away the creature that was in the way, the red
>one and I have explored the ship a bit and found the recorder;
>unfortunately the aliens open the first door won't show up again. I
>think I have to record his voice and then open the door by playing the
>recorder and pressing the button...but I can't!
>Please give me a couple of hints in the right direction.
>Thanks,
>Luca

From where you talked to the alien, go to the right. You should find a place to
use the recorder, and get another object. Then you need to use a spell on
something you have to make some food. That should get you back on track.

http://users.erols.com/kennrice
Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of LEGO bricks
http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.

Ken Rice wrote:
> In article <FAvId.4252$5k5.93240@twister2.libero.it>, morpheo77@hotmail.com
> says...
>
>>Hello everyone,
>>I'm stuck again! I'm the spaceship, and really don't know what to do: I
>>guess I have to feed the creature in the hatch, so I can go to the
>>engine room. I have sent away the creature that was in the way, the red
>>one and I have explored the ship a bit and found the recorder;
>>unfortunately the aliens open the first door won't show up again. I
>>think I have to record his voice and then open the door by playing the
>>recorder and pressing the button...but I can't!
>>Please give me a couple of hints in the right direction.
>>Thanks,
>>Luca
>

> From where you talked to the alien, go to the right. You should find a place to
> use the recorder, and get another object. Then you need to use a spell on
> something you have to make some food. That should get you back on track.

:))