Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I am trying to play simon 2 on w2k, I can get it to install and play using
vdms. But here is the problem, Everytime I hit certain areas of the game I
crash back to windows... It is driving me mad, as I am just starting to
enjoy the game and ...bang gone. The washing ladies is a good example. Any
ideas anyone...please
Thanks
Linda

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:55:41 +1100
"piester" <piesterl@gopies.com> wrote:

> I am trying to play simon 2 on w2k, I can get it to install and play using
> vdms. But here is the problem, Everytime I hit certain areas of the game I
> crash back to windows... It is driving me mad, as I am just starting to
> enjoy the game and ...bang gone. The washing ladies is a good example. Any
> ideas anyone...please
> Thanks
> Linda

Try ScummVM instead. It can run Simon games as well as LucasArts ones.

"Thomas N McEwan" <captaininsanity@ONAYAMSPAY.uk2.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:55:41 +1100
> "piester" <piesterl@gopies.com> wrote:
>
> > I am trying to play simon 2 on w2k, I can get it to install and play
using
> > vdms. But here is the problem, Everytime I hit certain areas of the
game I
> > crash back to windows... It is driving me mad, as I am just starting to
> > enjoy the game and ...bang gone. The washing ladies is a good example.
Any
> > ideas anyone...please
> > Thanks
> > Linda
> >

> Try ScummVM instead. It can run Simon games as well as LucasArts ones.

Thanks, up and running like a dream ;-)
Linda