Simon 2 problems

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I am trying to play simon 2 on w2k, I can get it to install and play using
vdms. But here is the problem, Everytime I hit certain areas of the game I
crash back to windows... It is driving me mad, as I am just starting to
enjoy the game and ...bang gone. The washing ladies is a good example. Any
ideas anyone...please
Thanks
Linda
2 answers Last reply
More about simon problems
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:55:41 +1100
    "piester" <piesterl@gopies.com> wrote:

    > I am trying to play simon 2 on w2k, I can get it to install and play using
    > vdms. But here is the problem, Everytime I hit certain areas of the game I
    > crash back to windows... It is driving me mad, as I am just starting to
    > enjoy the game and ...bang gone. The washing ladies is a good example. Any
    > ideas anyone...please
    > Thanks
    > Linda

    Try ScummVM instead. It can run Simon games as well as LucasArts ones.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "Thomas N McEwan" <captaininsanity@ONAYAMSPAY.uk2.net> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:55:41 +1100
    > "piester" <piesterl@gopies.com> wrote:
    >
    > > I am trying to play simon 2 on w2k, I can get it to install and play
    using
    > > vdms. But here is the problem, Everytime I hit certain areas of the
    game I
    > > crash back to windows... It is driving me mad, as I am just starting to
    > > enjoy the game and ...bang gone. The washing ladies is a good example.
    Any
    > > ideas anyone...please
    > > Thanks
    > > Linda
    > >

    > Try ScummVM instead. It can run Simon games as well as LucasArts ones.

    Thanks, up and running like a dream ;-)
    Linda

PC gaming Games Video Games