Last response: in Windows 7
May 7, 2012 3:36:43 PM

pleaze this games is support to windows XP.changing to windows 7

More about : install speed wanted

May 7, 2012 4:36:28 PM

fayiz said:

Hello fayiz!

Could you please specify what types of issues you are having with the game? Is it not running? Is it not installing? From reading into this, I have seen users use the game while running Windows 7.

Please specify what you are experiencing, so that we can point you in the right direction :sol: 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 7, 2012 5:34:54 PM

fayiz said:

English please.
m
l
Related resources
May 7, 2012 5:46:07 PM

Yea, please elaborate your issue.... Also don't expect any game keys or product keys from use. We don't support that stuff here..
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 7, 2012 5:47:50 PM

fayiz said:

I have this game running on almost all my builds, from W7 to XP (atleast 3 builds I've had it on) its a great game.

If english is not your first language, open google, type in translator and use that.
m
l
May 7, 2012 7:20:26 PM

his problem is windows 64bit installer i have that issue wouldnt install whatever i did from disc, its a security on disc issue.

download a cracked copy install yuse your REAL CD key and then put int he disc and play. thats the only way it will work as EA just tell you to buy another copy on origin as the solution and answer which is bull
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 7, 2012 7:51:48 PM

Spoony said:
his problem is windows 64bit installer i have that issue wouldnt install whatever i did from disc, its a security on disc issue.

download a cracked copy install yuse your REAL CD key and then put int he disc and play. thats the only way it will work as EA just tell you to buy another copy on origin as the solution and answer which is bull

Might wanna edit part of that out, not sure if mods like that kinda thing.
m
l
May 7, 2012 9:20:58 PM

You can also just tell the game to run in compatability mode for xp and problem solved.

Thent
m
l
!