monkey island 1 & 2

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I am looking for monkey Island 1 & 2 for pc,any condition.
ps they must play
lost mine now i have a grandchild I would like it again.

"The Carver" <the_carver@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for monkey Island 1 & 2 for pc,any condition.
> ps they must play
> lost mine now i have a grandchild I would like it again.
Go to alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (aka aglami) and ask Pixel, he has
them for free download.

Be careful! Cats scratch!

Mac

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

On that special day, MacSporran, (allanmckay@blueyonder.co.uk) said...

> Go to alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (aka aglami) and ask Pixel, he has
> them for free download.

Note: the webpage domain has been grabbed (damn domainsquatters), and
the replacement still isn't really up, while pixels homepage gives me a
404.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

The Carver wrote:
> I am looking for monkey Island 1 & 2 for pc,any condition.
> ps they must play
> lost mine now i have a grandchild I would like it again.

Check eBay or Trade Games Now for the LucasArts Archive Series: The
Monkey Island Archives. It contains the first three Monkey Island games.

Product info page on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005B441/qid=1107258280/sr=8-6/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl65/102-5887471-2857754?v=glance&s=software&n=507846

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

www.pdxshows.net

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:53:56 -0800, Vader des Vaderlands
<vader@vaderlands.nl> wrote:

>The Carver wrote:
>> I am looking for monkey Island 1 & 2 for pc,any condition.
>> ps they must play
>> lost mine now i have a grandchild I would like it again.

I am trying to play Monkey 4 - I have an 700MHz Pentium II with
Windows 98SE that it plays on just fine, but when I had saved all the
games on "Page 1" the game hung when I tried to save my first game on
"Page 2". I can't find any references to this as a problem, and there
is about 10Gb free space still on the PC's HD, so disk space is not
the issue.

I installed the patch I found on the net but that made no difference,
so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now it will not allow me
to save any games at all!

I have tried to install the game on an XP system but it says the
hardware doesn't meet its requirements! The system speed minimum is
200MHz, and this is 3GHz. The speed shows in the Troubleshooting
screen as "0"! I therefore can't try it on another PC - it won't
install on my laptop either.

Are there any known patches or new versions of the game that will fix
the save problem? I'm pissed off because I had reached Jambalaya
Island on CD2 and I'll now have to restart the game from scratch.

Thanks,
Alan