Sentinel, walkthrough help...

Last response: in Video Games
February 4, 2005 10:20:03 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).

I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there another?
Although I always have enjoyed/used MaGtRo, I find this one not to the
point, one might argue this is a better way.......yea it is......but, I need
a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the future...

TY

More about : sentinel walkthrough

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 7:51:17 AM

Here, DoubleEntendre <potatoesjoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).
>
> I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there
> another?

I don't see one.

> but, I need a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the
> future...

The game is fresh in my mind (and my notes), so I may be able to
answer questions. If you remind me which world Corabanti is. I didn't
write down which was which.

--Z

*
I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 9:35:51 AM

Andrew Plotkin wrote:
> Here, DoubleEntendre <potatoesjoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).
>>
>>I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there
>>another?
>

> I don't see one.
>

>>but, I need a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the
>>future...
>

> The game is fresh in my mind (and my notes), so I may be able to
> answer questions. If you remind me which world Corabanti is. I didn't
> write down which was which.

Corabanti was the lava world.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 4:16:17 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"DoubleEntendre" <potatoesjoe@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).
>
> I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there another?
> Although I always have enjoyed/used MaGtRo, I find this one not to the
> point, one might argue this is a better way.......yea it is......but, I
need
> a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the future...
>
> TY

http://www.gamesover.com/Sentinel/Sentinel_Descendants_...

Barbara
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:42:39 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

http://www.gamesover.com/Sentinel/Sentinel_Descendants_...
tm

> Barbara

That's the one have, TY though!