Sentinel, walkthrough help...

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).

I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there another?
Although I always have enjoyed/used MaGtRo, I find this one not to the
point, one might argue this is a better way.......yea it is......but, I need
a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the future...

TY
4 answers Last reply
More about sentinel walkthrough help
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    Here, DoubleEntendre <potatoesjoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).
    >
    > I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there
    > another?

    I don't see one.

    > but, I need a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the
    > future...

    The game is fresh in my mind (and my notes), so I may be able to
    answer questions. If you remind me which world Corabanti is. I didn't
    write down which was which.

    --Z

    *
    I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    Andrew Plotkin wrote:
    > Here, DoubleEntendre <potatoesjoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).
    >>
    >>I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there
    >>another?
    >

    > I don't see one.
    >

    >>but, I need a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the
    >>future...
    >

    > The game is fresh in my mind (and my notes), so I may be able to
    > answer questions. If you remind me which world Corabanti is. I didn't
    > write down which was which.

    Corabanti was the lava world.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "DoubleEntendre" <potatoesjoe@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).
    >
    > I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there another?
    > Although I always have enjoyed/used MaGtRo, I find this one not to the
    > point, one might argue this is a better way.......yea it is......but, I
    need
    > a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the future...
    >
    > TY

    http://www.gamesover.com/Sentinel/Sentinel_Descendants_in_Time_walkthrough.htm

    Barbara
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    http://www.gamesover.com/Sentinel/Sentinel_Descendants_in_Time_walkthrough.h
    tm

    > Barbara

    That's the one have, TY though!

    DE

    "B.C." <my@email.adres.is.invalid> wrote in message

    > "DoubleEntendre" <potatoesjoe@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > > I have MaGtRo walkthrough for Sentinel (Descendants in Time).
    > >
    > > I searched Google for another walkthrough found none. Is there another?
    > > Although I always have enjoyed/used MaGtRo, I find this one not to the
    > > point, one might argue this is a better way.......yea it is......but, I
    > need
    > > a little more help (Corabanti) & probably more in the future...
    > >
    > > TY

    http://www.gamesover.com/Sentinel/Sentinel_Descendants_in_Time_walkthrough.h
    tm

    > Barbara