Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

FS: APPLE ][ Time Zone (very rare) By Roberta Williams fro..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 3:47:04 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'm selling the Rare (Sierra) Online Systems game timezone. I'm a pack
rat, but it's time to let some of this stuff go to make room for more
stuff ;P

You can see all relevant info at http://tinyurl.com/4hfl4.

Thanks for looking, feel free to send me an email if you have
questions.

Thanks.
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 11:47:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

In article <1108673224.062767.226210@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
crayk99@yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm selling the Rare (Sierra) Online Systems game timezone.

Whoa, $250 reserve and someone met it. I know it's rare, but WOW!
Thing is for me, if I ever find one in the wild, it's mine. But that
price on eBay, only if I win the lottery.

jt
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 8:19:04 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

On that special day, jt august, (starsabre@att.net) said...

> Whoa, $250 reserve and someone met it. I know it's rare, but WOW!
> Thing is for me, if I ever find one in the wild, it's mine. But that
> price on eBay, only if I win the lottery.

If you can get your hands on the Roberta Williams Anthology, it is
included, and an Apple ][ emulator, too.


Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de


--
Ah, Information. A property, too valuable these days, to give it away,
just so, at no cost.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 7:17:28 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

In article <cvadd0$tsd$02$1@news.t-online.com>,
Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote:

> If you can get your hands on the Roberta Williams Anthology, it is
> included, and an Apple ][ emulator, too.

What is the Roberta Williams Anthology?

jt
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 7:24:56 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

On that special day, jt august, (starsabre@att.net) said...

> In article <cvadd0$tsd$02$1@news.t-online.com>,
> Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> > If you can get your hands on the Roberta Williams Anthology, it is
> > included, and an Apple ][ emulator, too.
>
> What is the Roberta Williams Anthology?

A collection of Sierra games, made by said person.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006H1BBE/qid%3...
3D11-1/ref%3Dsr_11_1/102-8789739-0056121 (one line)

I could get one from Pearl, a German bargain bin specialist, who had it
in his assortment some years ago. But they don't offer it any more.


Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de


--
Ah, Information. A property, too valuable these days, to give it away,
just so, at no cost.
!