Help - Cannot Define Separate Ringtones for Categories in ..

Does anyone know how to define different ringtones for each contact category
in a v525?
2 answers Last reply
More about help define separate ringtones categories

    "Dr Who" <nospam@nospam.no> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to define different ringtones for each contact
    category
    > in a v525?

    Menu - Phonebook - Menu - Categories - arrow (to select) - Menu - Edit -
    Ringer ID

    "John" <me@here.net> wrote in message news:4151b1ad_1@corp.newsgroups.com...
    > "Dr Who" <nospam@nospam.no> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know how to define different ringtones for each contact
    > category
    >> in a v525?
    >>
    > Menu - Phonebook - Menu - Categories - arrow (to select) - Menu - Edit -
    > Ringer ID

    Thank you for the effort but it doesn't work in mine. I discovered that I
    could change the Ring_ID for each contact listing in the phone (not on the
    sim card), though, so I'm all set. Thanks again.

Motorola