Motorola V600 MMS picture-size problem

Last response: in Brands
September 22, 2004 6:56:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Hi, I have a problem with my girlfriend's V600. She can take a picture
with her v600 and send the MMS fine to my SonyEricsson T610 and K700i and I
see the picture fine (full screen) on my phones. However when I send MMS to
her phone the pictures taken on my phone appear on hers as tiny thumbnails
almost - very very small.

It doesn't matter what settings/resolution I use on my phone to take
the picture. It seems like they are resized/reduced (even in filesize kb
dimensions) when received on her phone.

It's really frustrating and pointless for me to send any MMS whilst it
keeps doing this. I haven't been able to find any settings on the v600 to
change this.

Any suggestions most welcome!
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 10:56:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

consumer monkey a couché sur son écran :
> Hi, I have a problem with my girlfriend's V600. She can take a picture
> with her v600 and send the MMS fine to my SonyEricsson T610 and K700i and I
> see the picture fine (full screen) on my phones. However when I send MMS to
> her phone the pictures taken on my phone appear on hers as tiny thumbnails
> almost - very very small.
>
> It doesn't matter what settings/resolution I use on my phone to take
> the picture. It seems like they are resized/reduced (even in filesize kb
> dimensions) when received on her phone.
>
> It's really frustrating and pointless for me to send any MMS whilst it
> keeps doing this. I haven't been able to find any settings on the v600 to
> change this.
>
> Any suggestions most welcome!

Change your girl friend...

OK OK OK I'm leaving... :-) :D

--
Olivier
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

In article <1095861396.280360@ernani.logica.co.uk>,
the_consumer_monkey@yahoo.com says...
> Hi, I have a problem with my girlfriend's V600. She can take a picture
> with her v600 and send the MMS fine to my SonyEricsson T610 and K700i and I
> see the picture fine (full screen) on my phones. However when I send MMS to
> her phone the pictures taken on my phone appear on hers as tiny thumbnails
> almost - very very small.
>
> It doesn't matter what settings/resolution I use on my phone to take
> the picture. It seems like they are resized/reduced (even in filesize kb
> dimensions) when received on her phone.
>
> It's really frustrating and pointless for me to send any MMS whilst it
> keeps doing this. I haven't been able to find any settings on the v600 to
> change this.
>
> Any suggestions most welcome!

I'm not sure if this will work or not, but check your settings for the
displaying of the image, there is an option of showing the picture at
50%, 70%, Fit to screen or original size.

You can access this select menu, select multimedia, select pictures,
select your picture, select view, then select the centre menu button and
select zoom.

Hidiho
!