    news:ZTo4d.76078$%S.31435@pd7tw2no...
    > Are you ready ??
    >

    > http://www.easycell.ca/v3.html
    >
    > It's a place in Toronto that sells it!
    >
    > Enjoy!!!
    >
    > GC

    Whew!!! No thanks!

    bamp

    I know, I saw the price and my mouth dropped too! Too expensive just
    for a cell phone. If I was rich I'd buy it but I'm just a City worker! LOL

    GC

    bamp wrote:

    > "Gentleman Caller" <Dalton_Michaels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Are you ready ??
    >>

    >>http://www.easycell.ca/v3.html
    >>
    >>It's a place in Toronto that sells it!
    >>
    >>Enjoy!!!
    >>
    >>GC
    >

    > Whew!!! No thanks!
    >
    > bamp

    Well, when a phone is not officially out yet, there often are some scalpers
    who try to sell prototype models, etc. at exorbitant prices. It would be
    really stupid to buy one of those, even if you could afford it.

    When it actually comes out and is offered by carriers, it certainly will not
    cost as much, especially when discounted for new subscribers or contract
    renewals.

    Anyone know when it will be officially available in USA, and on which
    carrier(s)?

    "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

    > "Gentleman Caller" <Dalton_Michaels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Are you ready ??
    > >

    > > http://www.easycell.ca/v3.html
    > >
    > > It's a place in Toronto that sells it!