It's here, Razr V3

Last response: in Brands
September 23, 2004 4:36:09 AM

Are you ready ??

http://www.easycell.ca/v3.html

It's a place in Toronto that sells it!

Enjoy!!!

GC

More about : razr

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 4:36:10 AM

"Gentleman Caller" <Dalton_Michaels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ZTo4d.76078$%S.31435@pd7tw2no...
> Are you ready ??
>

> http://www.easycell.ca/v3.html
>
> It's a place in Toronto that sells it!
>
> Enjoy!!!
>
> GC

Whew!!! No thanks!

bamp
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 5:03:31 AM

I know, I saw the price and my mouth dropped too! Too expensive just
for a cell phone. If I was rich I'd buy it but I'm just a City worker! LOL

GC

bamp wrote:

> "Gentleman Caller" <Dalton_Michaels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Are you ready ??
>>

>>http://www.easycell.ca/v3.html
>>
>>It's a place in Toronto that sells it!
>>
>>Enjoy!!!
>>
>>GC
>

> Whew!!! No thanks!
>
> bamp

Related resources
September 26, 2004 2:27:13 AM

Well, when a phone is not officially out yet, there often are some scalpers
who try to sell prototype models, etc. at exorbitant prices. It would be
really stupid to buy one of those, even if you could afford it.

When it actually comes out and is offered by carriers, it certainly will not
cost as much, especially when discounted for new subscribers or contract
renewals.

Anyone know when it will be officially available in USA, and on which
carrier(s)?

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

> "Gentleman Caller" <Dalton_Michaels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Are you ready ??
> >

> > http://www.easycell.ca/v3.html
> >
> > It's a place in Toronto that sells it!