file splitter question

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Several months ago someone posted a url for a file splitter. I think it had
the word SAW in it. If anyone remembers this and has the url, I sure would
appreciate it being posted again. Thank you.

Puzzled wrote:
> Several months ago someone posted a url for a file splitter. I think
> it had the word SAW in it. If anyone remembers this and has the url,
> I sure would appreciate it being posted again. Thank you.

Chainsaw. Works very nicely but can be a little... loud. <g>

http://www.schmeusser.siw.de/software/chainsaw.html

"Craig Hulett" <First.Last@attbi.com> wrote in message
> Puzzled wrote:
>> Several months ago someone posted a url for a file splitter. I think
>> it had the word SAW in it. If anyone remembers this and has the url,
>> I sure would appreciate it being posted again. Thank you.
>
> Chainsaw. Works very nicely but can be a little... loud. <g>
>
> http://www.schmeusser.siw.de/software/chainsaw.html

That's the one! Thank you, Craig :)