Pictures don't appear anymore

Last response: in Brands
September 26, 2004 10:23:28 PM

I use Motorola 600. I have a picture for each of my records.

In the past, their pictures used to be displayed on my screen, when they
called.

Now I can only see their phone number without any pictures. What's up?

More about : pictures anymore

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 2:31:51 AM

"So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I use Motorola 600. I have a picture for each of my records.
>
> In the past, their pictures used to be displayed on my screen, when they
> called.
>
> Now I can only see their phone number without any pictures. What's up?

Deleted pictures, deleted settings. Have you checked either of these yet?
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 6:21:42 AM

<<I use Motorola 600. I have a picture for each of my records.

In the past, their pictures used to be displayed on my screen, when they
called.

Now I can only see their phone number without any pictures. What's up?>>

Are your numbers stored on the SIM card, the phone or both? Picture Caller
ID will not work with numbers stored on the SIM card, only numbers stored on
the phone.

Lee

September 28, 2004 6:32:49 AM

Good point. But the pictures are saved on the phone. The cause must be
something else.

SoCalUSA

"Lee Gordon" <bucketofspam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> <<I use Motorola 600. I have a picture for each of my records.
>
> In the past, their pictures used to be displayed on my screen, when they
> called.
>
> Now I can only see their phone number without any pictures. What's up?>>
>
> Are your numbers stored on the SIM card, the phone or both? Picture
Caller
> ID will not work with numbers stored on the SIM card, only numbers stored
on
> the phone.
>
> Lee
>

> --
> To e-mail, replace "bucketofspam" with "dleegordon"

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 6:32:50 AM

<<Good point. But the pictures are saved on the phone. The cause must be
something else.>>

The pictures may be stored on the phone, but if the numbers are stored on
the SIM card it still won't work.

Lee

September 29, 2004 7:13:28 AM

I selected "category" and selected "all" and somehow that removed the block,
and pictures now show up.

!